Profile for H. Warren > Reviews

Content by H. Warren

H. Warren "duvet hugger" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony DREX12IPB Headset with In-Line Remote for iPod/iPhone/iPad - Black
Sony DREX12IPB Headset with In-Line Remote for iPod/iPhone/iPad - Black
Offered by ASK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent halfway house for mic/music, 9 Sept. 2011
I did a lot of research on Amazon reviews before settling on these earphones as a reasonably priced set. I like them a lot - the mic works very well, as does the remote and volume control. Overall I'm pleased I bought them. The music quality is good, certainly better than a lot of cheapo earphones out there; however I preferred the quality on my old Panasonic earphones , so if that's your number one priority and then you need a mic, I'd recommend spending three times this amount and getting something from Klipsch.

Speck Fitted for iPhone 4 - Purple SpexyHexy
Speck Fitted for iPhone 4 - Purple SpexyHexy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly for a great price, 27 Jan. 2011
Fits the iPhone 4 like a glove. Which means that this is only a case suitable for those who plan to keep the same one on all the time. If you like swapping them around then this maybe isn't the case for you as it is difficult to take off again. The purple design is awesome.

US to UK Plug Travel Adaptor
US to UK Plug Travel Adaptor
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed - Item received doesn't work, nothing like the description or picture, 11 Nov. 2010
I ordered from 'star e-shop' as they had good reviews. While I'll praise them in that the delivery was super quick, the product I received was not as advertised. I'm not usually picky on cheap items as to whether it looks the same or not, but I do care when the thing doesn't work. I bought this adaptor to use a US plug appliance in the UK (dual voltage). US plug can be inserted but so loose it does not make contact properly and therefore the adaptor is completely pointless. I'm not impressed and have contacted the seller. I won't be using them again. I would order from someone else who has better reviews on this page.

Fujifilm FinePix Z70 Digital Camera - Black (12MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks wicked, works perfectly, fits in your party handbag!, 7 Jun. 2010
I absolutely love this camera. Bought it at the weekend and haven't looked back. Shutter speed is super quick, the different shooting modes work really well, and it's light and slim. It's also very sturdy - on my last camera the button fell off the top (a Sony Cybershot), but on this the button is much better and inbuilt - additionally you won't have any problems with the lens zooming out and getting stuck, which often happens, as the design keeps the lens inbuilt. Highly recommend for the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2011 2:22 PM BST

Swift Swift Meringue & Food Piping Se
Swift Swift Meringue & Food Piping Se

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cupcake icing, 11 Feb. 2010
Perfect for icing cupcakes in thesnazzy swirly way that you often see in cute shops. Also very sturdy. Every budding or experienced baker should have a set. Delivered super quick as well - top marks!

New DQT Plain Hot Pink Handkerchief / Pocket Square
New DQT Plain Hot Pink Handkerchief / Pocket Square
Offered by DQT Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars The colour's good, but the quality's not great, 11 Feb. 2010
I bought this as a birthday present for my other half as it was the right colour I was looking for, which colour matched perfectly to the picture given on Amazon.

However you pay for what you get - the material's pretty cheap looking, and comes in plastic packet not a box, so only get it if you know that it's one you're not going to use that often.

Skechers Women's Spacious High Shearling Arctic Boot
Skechers Women's Spacious High Shearling Arctic Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the warmth!, 11 Feb. 2010
Everyone should own a pair of these boots. They offer significantly good value compared to the Ugg brand - these have shearling wool to keep your tootsies toasty, and look darn smart as well. Cheaper ones would wear significantly faster whereas these last. They are also for sale at full price in high st stores so this price is a bargain.

Do order a size smaller - I'm a 7, ordered a 6 in black based on previous reviews, and they are a perfect fit. I also have large calves which makes it difficult to buy boots but no problems with these babies!

It's just started snowing again in London too, so clearly the right time to invest!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3