Profile for Ann Thornton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Skechers Women's GO Walk 2†Hypo Low-Top Sneakers Black Size: 6 UK
Skechers Women's GO Walk 2†Hypo Low-Top Sneakers Black Size: 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Skechers, 4 April 2016
Like wearing slippers! So comfortable.

Skechers Flex Appeal-Floral Bloom, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Black (Black/Multi), 6 UK (39 EU)
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 15 Jan. 2016
Another Skechers winner. Perfect fit, so very comfortable with the added snazzy design. Love them.

4 Piece Cosmetic Bag Set (Soft Pink)
4 Piece Cosmetic Bag Set (Soft Pink)
Offered by Wendywwoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 15 Jan. 2016
Perfect gift for my friend who travels a lot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 15 Jan. 2016
Did a bit of research to find a chlorine removal shampoo that actually works and this is perfect. I regularly swim and regularly have my hair coloured. My hairdresser had noticed the poor condition of my hair but within a couple of weeks of starting to use this shampoo she immediately commented on its improved condition although I had noticed myself after the first wash. Thoroughly recommend this product and so pleased I found it.

Chic Shabby Natural Wooden Portrait Standing Photo Frame Hanging White Hearts
Chic Shabby Natural Wooden Portrait Standing Photo Frame Hanging White Hearts
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 15 Jan. 2016
Having read some negative reviews I was in two minds about buying this as a gift. However I am very pleased to say it arrived quickly and looked exactly as pictured. It actually looks worth more than the price I paid for it and I'm more than happy wirth my purchase.

Morphy Richards 43904 Accents Jug Kettle - Red
Morphy Richards 43904 Accents Jug Kettle - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like, 14 Jan. 2016
Arrived quickly, in perfect condition. Love the colour. Looks stylish, boils quickly and doesn't drip. I'm not one to get excited about a kettle but I love this one!

The Bright Side Man Tin
The Bright Side Man Tin
Offered by Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars He did like it and for a fun gift it's ideal, 30 July 2015
Birthday gift for my partner into which I put his other gifts and which is now I'm sure full of other 'man stuff'! He did like it and for a fun gift it's ideal.

Jazzi Lightweight Printed With Butterflies Fuschia Shopping Trolley Bag
Jazzi Lightweight Printed With Butterflies Fuschia Shopping Trolley Bag
Offered by LoopLuggage-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and was easy to put together, 30 July 2015
Arrived on time and was easy to put together. Nice jazzy (or should that be jazzi?) shopping trolley which suits my needs perfectly. It would have had 5 stars but one slight criticism is that I struggled to find an umbrella thin enough/small enough to fit into the otherwise very useful umbrella holder. Also one of the wheels fell off on its first use but I suspect that was my fault for not shoving it on hard enough!

Bamboo Slat Fencing Screening Garden Outdoor Screen - 4.0 Meter x 2.0 Meter
Bamboo Slat Fencing Screening Garden Outdoor Screen - 4.0 Meter x 2.0 Meter
Offered by Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to put up with two of us doing it ..., 16 April 2015
Arrived very quickly and was just what I needed as a screen to shut out my interfering neighbour! Very easy to put up with two of us doing it and following my first purchase I ordered some more which I was able to put up myself using cable ties. it gives a lovely rustic feel to the bottom of my garden and I am very pleased with this purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Small glass nail file with Swarovski crystals Purple in black velvet sleeve
Small glass nail file with Swarovski crystals Purple in black velvet sleeve

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 18 Mar. 2015
This was bought as a gift and arrived very quickly. The nail file itself is lovely but it is also presented in a black case within a box of coloured tissue paper making it the ideal gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5