Profile for Suzana > Reviews

Content by Suzana

Suzana

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Andrew James Glass and Stainless Steel Infusion Teapot - 750 ml - Includes 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and very good quality! You must have one!, 1 Sep 2014
This teapot is not only very posh looking, but it is very good quality. I am very impressed with it, and very happy with my purchase.

Round Bamboo Bread Basket (23cm)
Round Bamboo Bread Basket (23cm)
Offered by Floralcraft
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Round Bamboo Bread Basket (23cm)
Basic, nothing amazing, but it does what it's supposed to do.

Black Round Polyester Fabric Tablecloth 48" Diameter (Over locked using quality cotton thread)
Offered by Hope Textiles
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 20 Aug 2014
I now have 4 of these in 3 different colours. They are perfect. Good fabric, good size. I am a very happy client!

White Round Polyester Fabric Tablecloth 48" Diameter (Over locked using quality cotton thread)
Offered by Hope Textiles
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 20 Aug 2014
Bought one, and was so pleased I've decided to buy 3 more. Bargain! It's very difficult to find tablecloths of this size, but this one is perfect!

GreatShield Windshield Dashboard Universal Smart Holster Car Mount for Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S3 Mini, Note 3, Blackberry Z10/Q10, iPhone 5/5S/5C/4S, Google Nexus 4, HTC One, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z and Nokia Lumia 1080/920/925/928/720/700/520/500, GPS/Satnav and other Devices
Price: 7.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 20 Aug 2014
Very good product, but is a bit difficult to use and it looks (but it isn't) a bit unstable. We use my boyfriend's Nokia as navigator, and this product helps us big time.

Blue Banana - Red Figure Hugging Halter Neck Top Size 10
Blue Banana - Red Figure Hugging Halter Neck Top Size 10
Offered by Blue Banana
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars After buying the black one, you have the red one, too!, 20 Aug 2014
Bought the black one, now the red one. They are amazing tops. I have never looked so sexy in my life!!! That says it all, right? :)

Black PU Leather Women Wrap Corset Cinch Tie Wide Waist Belt Band
Black PU Leather Women Wrap Corset Cinch Tie Wide Waist Belt Band
Offered by BetterMore
Price: 2.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 20 Aug 2014
This belt is very nice. It does not look that cheap, as other people said. The only thing I didn't like it's the smell of it. I had to keep the belt on the patio for 2 weeks before using it, as it stank. But otherwise, I am very happy I bought it. Somebody was trying to sell me an LK Bennett version of this belt for 35. What would be the point of paying that amount of money for a product you can buy 10 times cheaper?

Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
Offered by International Wholesale (ships from U.S.A.)
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and brilliant! You must buy it!, 20 Aug 2014
First of all, I would say that this is an overpriced item. It is so basic... BUT I am very sad I did not take picture of my skin like in BEFORE and AFTER using this product, to see the difference. I have used it twice, and my skin has improved big time. Everybody should have one. First I thought the brush is too soft, but no, it's just right. It cleans the skin perfectly. All the blackheads disappeared. I was using a light foundation every day, but after using this product twice, I've decided I don't need foundation anymore. My skin looks too good. I don't think this product should be used every day, probably 2-3 times a week is enough, as it can dry your skin. That's what I think, anyway, that is what I've noticed about my skin. But definitely recommend it! I am glad I did not pay a fortune for a Clarisonic. If this product made my skin look so amazing, I just can't see what Clarisonic would do.

Rust Terracotta Check Circular/Round Bistro Tie-on Kitchen/Dining Chair Seat Pad Cushions
Offered by Coopers Fine Furnishings Ltd
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 20 Aug 2014
Love them. Ok, it's true that in the picture the colours are nicer, but I love them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 20 Aug 2014
Does what is meant to do. Maybe is not as fast as a genuine charger, but I am happy with it. Definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7