Profile for Mr. M. Gleadhill > Reviews

Mr. M. Gleadhill

Zanussi AirSpeed Lite Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Zanussi AirSpeed Lite Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by mopodo-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars but is compensated by the fact the machine is so light it is easily carried up and down the stairs, 10 Oct 2014
Seems a bit flimsy but bas plenty of power. the hose is a bit short when doing the stairs, but is compensated by the fact the machine is so light it is easily carried up and down the stairs.

Faux Taxidermy Knits: 15 wild animal knitting patterns
Faux Taxidermy Knits: 15 wild animal knitting patterns
by Louise Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct 2014
My wife loved this book, she is knitting her way through it.

Epicondylitis Clasp - Medium
Epicondylitis Clasp - Medium
Offered by PHYSIOSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, 19 Sep 2013
I bought this after being advised to purchase it by my local physiotherapist, who was treating me for tennis elbow. I was told that I could get one from Amazon for about £16. He was shocked when I told him how much mine had cost as it was no different to his.
The only down side is there are no instructions showing which way round it fits.

Patrick Moore's Yearbook of Astronomy 2013
Patrick Moore's Yearbook of Astronomy 2013
by Patrick Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 8 May 2013
Its a pity that this will be the last like this to feature Patricks name. I have bought this series of books for a number of years now. It has fuelled my love of astronomy to the point where I have built my own observatory in my garden. I do hope the publishers will keep on producing this very handy guide.

Stumpwork, Goldwork & Surface Embroidery: The Beetle Collection (Milner Craft Series)
by Jane Nicholas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 8 May 2013
I have been looking for a book with beetles in for quite some time, when I noticed this book I ordered it almost straight away. The book is well worth the money and the techniques used are explained in easy to follow steps. When I first read the book I thought it would be difficult to find the beetle wings for sale, but a quick search proved me wrong. This book will keep me busy for quite some time.

LG DP122 Slim DVD Player
LG DP122 Slim DVD Player
Offered by DavinaJayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and tidy device, 8 May 2013
This machine is as it says, slim. The machine performs well and is easy to use. The price was a factor when I bought it, but if I need to replace it I would be prepared to pay a little more for the same machine.

Allie Aller's Crazy Quilting
Allie Aller's Crazy Quilting
by Allie Aller

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tips and ideas, 8 May 2013
Some of the tips and ideas were new to me and have influenced some of my latest projects. It has also encouraged me tomake things I wouldn't normally make.

Woodturning Christmas Ornaments with Dale Nish
Woodturning Christmas Ornaments with Dale Nish
by Dale Nish with Susan Hendrix

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration, 28 Nov 2012
The tips for making jigs were very easy to follow, and came in very usefull as I didn't need to keep resetting my calipers.
Most of the ornaments were variations on the same theme, but were different enough to be individual.
The main thing I got from this book was inspiration to recreate some of the glass baubles from my youth into hollow wooden ones.

Canon - Ink tank black
Canon - Ink tank black
Offered by Genuine-Supply

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 19 April 2010
Although the canon original cartridge is a lot more expensive than any of the compatibles currently on the market, The black original is still great value for money.
The black originalGives a deep black especially when printing photo's with large black areas such as in astro photography. The black original also works well on any medium unlike some of the compatibles.