Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for J. Chamberlain > Reviews

Content by J. Chamberlain

J. Chamberlain "Singstar" (UK)

SingStar Singalong with Disney (PS2)
SingStar Singalong with Disney (PS2)
Offered by Gateway Gaming

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame as this could have been the best singstar ever!!, 18 Nov. 2008
I was so excited when I heard about this game - I love Disney and I enjoy Singstar so thought this was a match made in heaven.

I was a little disappointed when I saw the track listing but I figured it was paving the way for the next disk, not to have all the classics on there.

Playing through the game (in battle mode - as that is the only way to do it, obviously) some of the songs are incredibly difficult and the enforced harmonies just make it a whole lot harder.

Try Circle of Life on battle mode - seriously! My boyfriend still has nightmares about being subjected to it.. one player sings the entire song in an african dialect and the other has the impossible job of hearing the music over the top of player 1 so they can actually sing the melody. The result is not pretty!!

That said, some of the tracks are great fun and we do still manage to enjoy playing.. I just think it could have been amazing, and its not!