ARRAY(0xa7e49744)

Evernote
Evernote
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and easy to use, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Evernote (App)
Use this all the time, great to use on my Kindle. Helps me to copy info and hold it together and to take notes. Sometimes I can have issues but they get quickly sorted and if I make a mistake and don't save it saves it for me. Thank you great app.

Spotify
Spotify
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Play lists made stopped working after a month will not let me buy premium, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Spotify (App)
Spent ages creating play lists, after believing this would be available. Had tried to buy premium but would not let me, thought because it was free. Now it's not working and I can't sign up for premium. Makes me not want to pay for it if it is this badly organised that it won't let me pay but I have created lots of play lists!! Please mend either so it's free or so I can pay. Does work on kindle as I have been using it for a month!! Pleas sort it or remove from amazon, can't believe you can still download it if it does not work!!!!!!!!

Insight Timer - Meditation Timer
Insight Timer - Meditation Timer
Price: 1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Supports meditation, 12 Dec 2013
Great support to meditation not just a timer. Groups and ability to see who is sitting the same time as you is great, looking at the graphs of your meditation is especially motivating. I also love the journal which is very helpful. The back light staying on is not so good but I have not found it drains my battery too much as I just turn the brightness down.

Feeding Orchids to the Slugs: Tales from a Zen Kitchen
Feeding Orchids to the Slugs: Tales from a Zen Kitchen
by Florencia Clifford
Price: 14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 6 Dec 2012
I was given this as a Birthday present after going on and on about it. It is simply beautiful. I have it at the side of my bed and have been reading a chapter a night. The authors writing is so relaxing. Even though I have not got as far as the recipes I have put in place the mindfulness advise when I am cooking and this has made so much difference. Illustrations really thoughtful and add to the feeling that the book has been created with a great deal of thought. I would recommend it for any one who is interested in cooking in a mindful manner or who is interested in reading a beautiful story of personal growth. Highly recommended.

The First Chapter
The First Chapter
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: The First Chapter (Audio CD)
Must admit this was one of my favourite albums as a teenager and listening to it again was amazing. Not sure how good it would sound on first listen now but I so enjoyed listening to it again!