Profile for Cat > Reviews

Content by Cat

Cat (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Neo G MEDICAL GRADE JUMPERS KNEE PATELLA BAND STRAP - Knee Support with 'medical quality silicon pad'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

4.0 out of 5 stars this occasionally flares up and swells and is painful. I've used other types of patella strap with ..., 29 Aug 2014
I have an old knee injury dating back to playing hockey in my youth; this occasionally flares up and swells and is painful. I've used other types of patella strap with some success but they were sometimes uncomfortable. I've used this one for a few days now and it seems comfortable and relieves the pain, but I do find the soft insert a bit bulky and I'm not sure this is quite the right support for me. It's a well-made product though and I will persist with it

Craghoppers Mens Kiwi Pro Stretch Short Black 38
Craghoppers Mens Kiwi Pro Stretch Short Black 38
Offered by Bambooty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Aug 2014
Great product - comfortable, easy to wash and dry and lots of zip pockets to keep things safe.

KC_253 NEW KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON BELL BELLS RINGING GIFT MUG CUP CHURCH CAMPANOLOGY
Offered by Mcmug

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a bell ringer, 20 Aug 2014
Good product, bought two and print quality on one isn't so good but the other is perfect. A bit of fun if you know a bell ringer!

2 x Red Top Fly Trap
2 x Red Top Fly Trap
Offered by Pest Control Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars These are absolutely brilliant fly traps, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: 2 x Red Top Fly Trap
These are absolutely brilliant fly traps. I have used several now and instead of loads of flies in the house I get the odd one or two. Easy to set up, catches hundreds of flies. Needs placing at least 10m from the house though as the bait does smell after a few days. The only downside is that emptying the trap for disposal is a disgusting job - smelly and revolting! I've found that replacing them more often than the instructions suggest does reduce the smell.

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Gtechonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 July 2014
I'm very impressed. I loathe vacuuming as it involves finding somewhere to plug it in, then I have to drag it around the house and as I have a heart problem this sometimes makes me feel the worse for wear. I'd seen this advertised then read the reviews and decided that although it's a bit pricey I'd try it. Ordered yesterday from GTech, arrived today. Vacuumed the hall and kitchen and it was amazing! Cleaned up all the bits and pieces and the dog hair, and really easy to empty. I then did the stairs (a pet hate) and it was easy! The only drawback is that it has no attachments to reach under things or to cope with odd-shaped areas (like the bed on my stairs) but I have a hand vacuum I can use for odd places. Info says charge last 40 minutes whereas I found about 35 was the limit, but that's plenty. I'm not sure it would replace a vacuum with a hose attachment but as a second one to keep upstairs or to whip out for a quick lean round this is great. Easy to empty and the compressed dust/fibres seem a very good way to collect the dirt.

Pop Goes the Weasel: The Secret Meanings of Nursery Rhymes
Pop Goes the Weasel: The Secret Meanings of Nursery Rhymes
by Albert Jack

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 20 Jun 2014
This is an interesting read about children's nursery rhymes, not as well written as some others but still worth a read

Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 2
Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 2
Offered by Simply Direct ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as always, 20 Jun 2014
Duracell batteries really do seem to be the best and these are no different. Used in a fire alarm they last well. Recommended

5 Star Office Value Copier Paper Multifunctional Ream-Wrapped 80gsm A4 White - 1 box containing 5 Reams of 500 sheets

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Jun 2014
I bought this for a charity's wish-list. It is good value paper which is as described and which worked well in a photocopier

Original Nite Glowring keyring - NEW Clear Case - illuminates for ten years - Glow (Orange)

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but...., 20 Jun 2014
These are useful devices for helping find keys in the depths of a handbag or when dropped in the dark. However, the one I bought hardly seemed to glow at all and within a few months stopped working. It may have been a dud in the batch or this particular colour.

Brennenstuhl 1298680 MD Moisture Detector
Brennenstuhl 1298680 MD Moisture Detector

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 20 Jun 2014
I had a damp floor from a failed damp proof course and this was very useful in assessing the extent of the damp. A very useful addition to the toolbox

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20