Profile for Esha > Reviews

Content by Esha

Esha

Page: 1 | 2
PC Trading® USB Virtual 7.1 Stereo External Sound Card - Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) and Windows 8 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) - Plug and Play Compatibility - Supports Virtual 3D Sound and Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound (Virtual 7.1)
Offered by PC Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars admittedly build not wonderful, but I found an easy way of conserving ..., 17 Sept. 2014
One word sums up this little gadget 'WOW'. Do not hesitate to buy, especially if you use my guide below.
OK I thing we're all agreed, admittedly build not wonderful, but I found an easy way of conserving the longevity.
I think it's agreed that constant plugging and unplugging of device and headphones will eventually cause the device to break, but what I do is this: It's best to find a USB slot that you intend to leave device in to avoid constant handling. Buy an audio cable with a 3.5mm jack at either end, attach one end to audio of device and other to audio IN of TV/MONITOR, then you plug your headphones into the audio OUT of your TV instead of device, so constant plugging and unplugging of headphones is no longer an issue. Hope this helps you guys :)

Battery for Huawei E585 E6939 ideos U8800H X5 M860 MiFi P51 3.7V 1500mAh
Battery for Huawei E585 E6939 ideos U8800H X5 M860 MiFi P51 3.7V 1500mAh
Offered by PowerShop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time. Holds a charge every bit as well ..., 14 Sept. 2014
Arrived in good time. Holds a charge every bit as well as the genuine battery. Would highly recommend this product.

Magnetic Flying Insect Door Screen / Curtain- (HWP110276)
Magnetic Flying Insect Door Screen / Curtain- (HWP110276)
Offered by QuidSave

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Aug. 2013
Good for the purpose, but I do find with my GSD going in and out quite a lot, the bottom plastic attachments that hold the magnets keep flying off and I have to go hunting round for them, still their easy to clip back on, just a bit of a pain that's all, but that being said it is very effective for keeping out the bugs, so even though it's not exactly perfect it does the job adequately.

Invero® USB Crystal Blue Light 3 Cooling Cooler Fans ideal for Laptops, Notebooks, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, DVD / Blu-Ray Players - Simple Plug & Play via USB Supplied (No Power Adaptor Required)
Offered by Invero

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but that's about all, 7 Aug. 2013
Lights up a lovely blue colour, but does NOT cool my PS3 down at all. I ended up modding my PS3 with an internal device to keep it cool. So unless you just have a thing for fancy blue lights, don't bother.

UNIVERSAL VACUUM CLEANER MICRO TOOL KIT
UNIVERSAL VACUUM CLEANER MICRO TOOL KIT
Offered by GoVacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug. 2013
So easy to put together and attach to existing hoover, and you can regulate the suction with a little valve that comes on the main attachment (everything else attaches to this) which is great for delicate work. So much better than any of these stand alone mini hoovers which either don't work or invariably have little or no suction at all. I would highly recommend this any day of the week. As I repair and clean a lot of electrics this is worth it's weight in gold to me. Trust me, don't bother with tacky mini hoovers, buy this little gem.
I was recently asked by someone who had purchased one, if it was normal that the little valve doesn't close completely, the answer is YES, if it closed completely as with a normal vacuum cleaner, the suction would be too great and you would end up wrecking your delicate electrics.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2013 8:53 PM GMT

Large Pawz Durable All Weather Dog Boots (12 boots)
Large Pawz Durable All Weather Dog Boots (12 boots)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - but not perfect, 7 Aug. 2013
These were not too bad on the whole. Let's put it this way, they stayed on as long as my dog wasn't too energetic, and as my dog is rather energetic I did have cause to put them back on at least once in the space of an hour. Another thing that I discovered was that a couple of her doggie friends thought she had some kind of weird play thing attached to her back leg, and one of them managed to snatch it and make off with it. So my advice would be, very good if taking for casual walks with no curious dogs around hence the 4 and not 5 stars. These would really work so much better I think they were made in a clear rubber so the dogs foot showed through, as I'm sure other dogs would be less inclined to go for them.

16IDC-L-NE-1 Julius K9® IDC Powerharness LIGHT "speaking" dog harness for labels, Size: "1" Color: neon green - Girth: 66-85cm - K-9
Offered by dogbeauties13

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 27 July 2013
I must say I was very reticent about purchasing this, mainly because of the cost, but I am so glad I decided to in the end. I have been through a succession of harnesses, but all of them have failed to prevent my big German Shepherd from pulling, despite the hype that a lot of them have. This product on the other hand is a whole new ball game. The moment I put it on her I could immediately feel the difference in her, even when she does seem to be apparently trying to pull, I find it hard to feel that she is (if that makes any sense) but on the whole I would say that she is now preferring not to pull at all. A great quality product, as soon as you open it you realize you have got something really substantial and built to stand the test of time. Even the side velcro labels (which are glow in the dark) can be removed and replaced with ones basically saying whatever you want, and the strip that goes round the chest is also glow in the dark. An all round fantastic harness, that beats them all hands down! I only wish I had saved myself all the heart ache and bought it before splashing out on all those others. Don't hesitate if your looking for a brilliant harness...this one really does work! :):):)

Kong Safe Stix Dog Toy, Large, 70 cm
Kong Safe Stix Dog Toy, Large, 70 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars KONG STIX ARE THE BEST!, 23 Feb. 2013
Best buy ever bar none! My dog loves it, it's definitely her favouite toy when we go out, and all her doggy friends love it too! so much so in fact that at least 6 of my dog walking friends (so far) have ordered one each for their dogs. I'm thinking of asking for commission :)
If you have a dog that loves sticks, but want to wean them off sticks onto something completely safe that trust me they will adore, then this is well worth the money. Honestly, the best thing I've ever bought my dog!

Womens Lime Green Winter Warm Waterproof Ladies Comfort Rain Snow Boots
Womens Lime Green Winter Warm Waterproof Ladies Comfort Rain Snow Boots

4.0 out of 5 stars Best boots I've ever bought!, 21 Jan. 2013
My boots arrived this morning, and I have just put them through their paces, trudging through snow and ice for a good 2 hours walking my dog. They are with out doubt the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. My feet were toasty warm and completely bone dry by the time I got home! I am usually a size 4 in shoes and a 5 in a boot so was a bit anxious when I ordered these. I got a size 4, and I'm really pleased I didn't opt for a larger size as they are a very generous size 4/5, and they fit perfectly, even with a thick pair of socks. Stick with your size rather than going up a size because the chances are they will be way too big if you do.

I would have given these boots a 5, but 2 weeks down the line, having worn then every day in this awful weather for around 2 hours per day, I found that the inner fleece lining has worn through very quickly in the heel and toe areas, revealing the rubber soles underneath. I only wish I had thought to insert inner soles before wearing them. I have put them in now I see what has happened, and they are just as comfortably as ever. Still completely water proof though I'm pleased to report.
SO MY ADVICE INSERT INNER SOLES BEFORE YOU WEAR THEM!

After seeing me through ONE Winter, unfortunately, sadly I have to report they have started letting in water...I guess this is a classic example of 'you get what you pay for'. Maybe if I have used inner soles straight away, I could have made them last a bit longer.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Don,t hesitate to buy this little gem, 4 Jan. 2013
My son bought this for me for Xmas, and I could'nt be more thrilled! The capacity is huge for something the size of a ladies small purse. The quality is superior, and I love the textured matt surface and the shiny black edges. This exudes quality in both looks and performance. So If your looking for something of quality, with a massive capacity and extreme portability look no further than this little dream!

Page: 1 | 2