Profile for Lupus > Reviews

Lupus

AURAGLOW 6w LED E27 Screw Light Bulb, Warm White, 40w Equivalent
AURAGLOW 6w LED E27 Screw Light Bulb, Warm White, 40w Equivalent
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for bedside lamp - found the hue to ..., 6 Oct. 2014
Great replacement for bedside lamp - found the hue to be pleasant and so far no issues although I haven't had it for long enough to be any.

Samsung M2825DW Xpress Mono Laser Printer
Samsung M2825DW Xpress Mono Laser Printer
Offered by Printerland

3.0 out of 5 stars Good performance but difficult set up for Mac, 31 Oct. 2013
Good functionality, performance and vaslue for money - however getting the wireless going with Mac was a nightmare.

After spending a whole day following instructions to the letter, I resorted to borrowing a friend's PC laptop and try the exact same steps. In 10 minutes the printer was up and running and can now be accessed from my Mac.

From that point on, performance was good, although it is stricky to get double sided printing as a standard in Mac (again, this seems to work flawlessly on PC). But it can be chosen manually every time I print and quality/speed is very good.

How To Become A Magistrate: The Insider's Guide (How2become)
How To Become A Magistrate: The Insider's Guide (How2become)

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, 23 Nov. 2011
Last year I was considering applying for the magistracy and this was one of the main materials I used in deciding whether this was indeed the type of voluntary role I wanted to apply for. I decided to go for it, and then used this book in preparing the application and the two rounds of interviews.

Although it is impossible to predict exactly what will be asked, and responses are should always be personal in any case, I found the book extremely helpful in preparing for the process. Therefore I would definitely recommend this book to any prospective magistrates.