ARRAY(0xa7bde570)

USB 2.0 Mic Speaker 5.1 Audio Sound Card Adapter
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 Nov 2012
I have inherited an old (4yrs)PC with no sound card. Rather that buy a sound card, I thought I would just try this little gadget for the few times I need sound ( for a few on-line tutorials). It is fine for this purpose. I had a couple of cheap speakers which I plugged into it, so the sound is not great, but it is certainly good enough for what I want. I have a cheap hastle free solution and can use the PC for a while longer - so I am happy!

Panasonic Lumix FX77 Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.5 inch Touchscreen LCD
Offered by Technomobiles
Price: 199.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, 11 Nov 2012
I bought this because it had good reviews. I have found it easy to use and particularly like the large flat screen which is the size of the whole camera. The zoom is easy to use. I am not a great camera expert - I like to just point and click, so this suits me fine. Some software comes with the camera for picture editing using a PC and this is the default, but I prefer to just download pictures into a folder on my PC. Have not used movie option yet, so cannot comment on that.

Protective Carrying Case for Panasonic Lumix FX77 Digital Camera - Extra Space for Memory Card - Hand Grip and Detachable Belt Loop
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good little case, 11 Nov 2012
This was fine. It does the job - sturdy rigid case and strong zip and it arrived on time. It is good value.

University Medical AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System
University Medical AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 19 Feb 2012
This is the most effective medication I have tried over the years for acne. It DEFINATELY works and is well worth the money. You have 3 solutions to apply morning and evening, so you have to allow about 20 mins each time for this. Pity you cannot buy it in the UK yet and you have to order it from the States.

Belkin N Wireless USB Adapter
Belkin N Wireless USB Adapter
Offered by HeatDeals
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 Mar 2011
I had no problems installing this on a year old computer bought originally with no Internet access. It is working very well - it has made the PC much more useful. The speed is fast enough for my requirements (eg downloading video clips and files of about 300M)

Chinese Watercolor Techniques for Exquisite Flower Chinese Watercolor Techniques for Exquisite Flower
by Lian Quan Zhen

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing look at painting, 13 Mar 2011
I love Chinese brush painting and painting in watercolours. If you want to apply techniques from both styles to your painting and you enjoy a free-flowing rather abstract style of painting yourself, then this is for you. It is easy to follow and has really good tips and tutorials. An excellent buy.

The Girl Who Played With Fire (Millennium Trilogy)
The Girl Who Played With Fire (Millennium Trilogy)
by Stieg Larsson
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 7 Mar 2009
This book was better that the first in this trilogy by Stieg Larsson - I could not put it down.

Hooping4Life plain Red Medium (40") weighted (625g) exercise & dance Hoop with instructional DVD
Offered by The Hoop Dance Co
Price: 19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Mar 2009
I had been looking for one of these for ages and finally found a supplier. It is well made and the weight is just right for me. It arrived promptly and included instructions on care. A good buy.

Mrs W, Kent, UK