Profile for Bohemian > Reviews

Faery Craft: Weaving Connections with the Enchanted Realm
Faery Craft: Weaving Connections with the Enchanted Realm
by Emily Carding

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent working book, 25 Jan. 2013
I'm really overjoyed with this book, everything, even down to the type of paper that it is printed on feels 'special'

Now I have a very long list of books here waiting to be read, but as I opened this and started to flick through the pages, it jumped straight to the top of the queue.

It is a working book with exercises and suggested ways of going about things and I am using it like a course, working through one chapter each lunar month, so I'm not writing from the perspective of having finished the whole book yet.

I have a bit of experience with the fae, but I'm getting a lot from this book, I already had the glyph but this has got me to use it regularly, some of the stuff is straight forward but needed saying, to be honest.
Some stuff I have come across in similar form through other pagan paths but this book has approached them differently and actually put them into a working context, which I have found refreshing - instead of learning exercises as a stand alone exercise, it has put them into context of building up a practice.
And some stuff in here is new to me. I've not come across anything yet that I've felt like leaving out or felt like 'old hat'

If you are willing to put some work into using the book, it is very much worth the investment, you may also want to get a journal to make notes in and keep recordings of how you re progressing with this.