Profile for N. Maeder > Reviews

Content by N. Maeder

N. Maeder (Aston, Oxfordshire)

The Rough Guide to The Cotswolds: Includes Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon
The Rough Guide to The Cotswolds: Includes Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon
by Matthew Teller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, not just for tourists., 3 Aug 2011
I've always liked the rough guide books, having used them a lot while travelling 15 years ago. We've just recently moved to Oxfordshire and I was pleased to find a rough guide to this wonderful area published this year. Whether you want lunch in a country pub or want a drink or meal in the centre of Oxford, not to mention what to see and do and what not to waste your time with, this book has it all.
I recommend this to people visiting the area, but why not give it a try if you live here? You could always get it from your local library first to give it try.

Pilates Weight Loss Workout For Dummies [DVD]
Pilates Weight Loss Workout For Dummies [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this., 7 Mar 2010
I had tried the Wii Personal Fitness Instructor, but having suffered a stress fracture in my foot, decided to opt for a more gentle workout. I read lots of the reviews for this DVD before buying and am loving it. To avoid repeating what everyone else has already written, I would just say that if you want something that gives you a good work out, needs little equipment (a mat) and makes you feel like you are actually getting something from your efforts, then go for this one. A bargain at the price and better than a gym - I can just pop it on whenever I like!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little brolly, 15 Jan 2010
This was a gift for my mum as she wanted a small umbrella to carry in her bag. It is very compact, even smaller than my small M&S umbrella. Because it folds smaller, the diameter of the umbrella when open is smaller than most. Perfect if you get caught out in the rain, but not as a everyday umbrella when it's pouring.

VTech Kidizoom Multimedia Digital Camera (Pink)
VTech Kidizoom Multimedia Digital Camera (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera for kids., 12 April 2009
My daughter had this for her 7th birthday. I did wonder if it would be to babyish, but after reading lots of online reviews, I went ahead and got it. She absolutely loves it. Easy to use and great fun, especially adding cartoon features. She also likes the video option. We bought a memory card as the camera itself doesn't hold a lot (a lot of people mentioned this in their review). All in all a good purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2009 7:37 AM BST