Profile for Ms. R. M. Harris > Reviews

Content by Ms. R. M. Harris

Ms. R. M. Harris "beckitex" (Derby, UK)

My Wonderful World of Fashion: A Book for Drawing, Creating and Dreaming
My Wonderful World of Fashion: A Book for Drawing, Creating and Dreaming
by Nina Chakrabarti

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought two copies!, 26 Dec. 2009
I first heard about this book via a fashion blog and bought it to see what all the fuss was about.

The illustrations are nothing short of stunning and this book appeals to all ages by including fashion classics, multi-cultural designs and charming ideas for projects.

Nina Chakrabarti has really hit the mark with this book. It is a great gift for anyone interested in fashion and design - I've ended up buying another copy as one of my friends was so taken with it that I gave her mine.

In summary - a beautiful & inspirational book that is a pleasure to own.

ReadyMade: How to Make (Almost) Everything
ReadyMade: How to Make (Almost) Everything
by Shoshana Berger

5.0 out of 5 stars simply fantastic!!, 22 Jan. 2007
I was given this book as a gift and I couldn't of been more thrilled.

The whole book i beautifully written and gives great factual information into where modern day materials come from.

Basically the theme behind this book is re-use, re-claim re-cycle and there are many detailed easy-to-do projects such as the take-away chandelier, post bag new-sew satchel and book cover photo frame.

This book is thoughtfully and ingeniously put together for the modern-day DIYer and is the perfect present for the people in our lives who always secretly wanted to be Blue Peter presenters.

The Annual Summer 2004
The Annual Summer 2004

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album to have in your car!!!, 2 Sept. 2004
This review is from: The Annual Summer 2004 (Audio CD)
I bought this album by accident but I definately don't regret it. I'm not normally a massive fan of ministry but this compilation has undoubtedly upped my opinion. Classic tracks like "call on me" - Eric Prydz and "The sun is shining (down on me)" by DT8 project make this album everything that a summer essential should be.