Profile for Flocon de neige > Reviews

Content by Flocon de neige

Flocon de neige "summer snowflake" (France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Oi! Purple Shell, Fresh Water Pearl & Garnet Adjustable Flower Ring
Oi! Purple Shell, Fresh Water Pearl & Garnet Adjustable Flower Ring

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too big to actually wear!!, 8 Jun. 2012
I didn't realise the enormity of this ring.
I looks on my average sized hand comically big, like a child dressed in nan's old out there jewelry.
It is a nice ring, but the size of it makes it just a little bit silly.

Creative Crafts for Kids: Over 100 Fun Projects for Two to Ten Year Olds
Creative Crafts for Kids: Over 100 Fun Projects for Two to Ten Year Olds
by Gill Dickinson

1.0 out of 5 stars good, if you own a craft shop, 4 Jun. 2012
yet again a craft book that assumes you have an endless supply of and access to craft material.
useless for the likes of me who live a few space years away from craft supply shops. where oh where do i find a craft book,that has original ideas using run of the mill stuff......paper plates, string, goggly eyes, pompoms????

Sekonda Charm Bracelet Watch 4453
Sekonda Charm Bracelet Watch 4453

1.0 out of 5 stars Aaaaaaarrdggghhh!!!! Water!!!!!!!!!!!!, 4 Jun. 2012
This thing is like a little Gizmo the Gremlin, one drop of water and it's had it. Mine packed in. I was careful to take it off for showers etc, but a few splashes from handwashes did it. Tad too much.
Wouldn't have lasted long even in a desert though - big design problem as the bit you unscrew to get at beads unscrewed all by itself, leading to the watch falling off.
Waste of money for me.

Stomp Rocket Junior Glow
Stomp Rocket Junior Glow

2.0 out of 5 stars Mind your eye, 4 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Junior Glow (Toy)
I'd heard this was great fun at a good price, so got it to give to my kids for Christmas.
When it arrived, I saw what I hadn't seen in the picture....the warning about possible damage to eyes if the rocket shoots into the eye. If someone is standing over the launch pad when it blasts off, it can really bust the eye. i had a quick look on the net and did find something about a parent who did just that and has now a dud eye.
It may be a slim possibility of such an accident, but Knowing now of such a risk,I have chosen not to give them it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2012 11:27 AM BST

Children's Human body Encyclopedia: Discover How Our Amazing Bodies Work
Children's Human body Encyclopedia: Discover How Our Amazing Bodies Work
by Steve Parker

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots to learn!!!, 4 Jun. 2012
I like this book. Subjects are over 2 pages with not too much text and good pictures with a silly,fun fact on each subject. I got it as my 6 yr old shows interest as they do at that age, and with my grade D biology GCSE, I felt unable to answer!!! It is for an older child than her, but at least I can show her some pics, and learn a bit myself to explain to her.

by Tricia Tusa

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 4 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Follow Me (Hardcover)
I found this one looking at book of the year lists, and got it for my 6 yr old. I really like it. Iove the floaty dreamy feel of the text and pictures. I enjoy reading it to my girl. She likes it too.

Girls 15cm Hello Kitty Style Charm Bracelet
Girls 15cm Hello Kitty Style Charm Bracelet

3.0 out of 5 stars nice bracelet, 4 Jun. 2012
I got this for my 6 year old who has dinky little skinny wrists, and am perfectly happy with it. It's nice and young and pretty too.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars applied 9:00 am......gone 10:00am!!!!, 4 Jun. 2012
I have normal eyes, no more no less weepy than average, don't cry too often, and don't rub made up eyes when it's not an emergency.

This raved about eye liner just didn't cut it with me!!! Simply went within the hour.

The hunt goes on. For those like me who hunt around for best reviewed waterline eye pen, skip the Dior one too, it's as bad as this one, on me in any case.

maybe I'll ask Kate where she gets hers. Maybe it's Boots?

Timex Womens 28 swarovski crystal 2 Tone bracelet - T2M843PF
Timex Womens 28 swarovski crystal 2 Tone bracelet - T2M843PF

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not such a good item....., 6 Oct. 2011
I bought and reviewed a very similar product...

Timex Womens 28 Swarovski Crystal Silver Bracelet Watch - T2M844PF

It's the same as this watch, without the two tone, just all silver. Well, initially it was all silver,but as I say in the review, the silver rubbed away less than a year on to expose a yelloy metal below which lookes awful, and made my watch unwearable as it set off the nickel allergy.

This watch , like the one I got is no giveaway - even at reduced price - espacially if like me after less than 12 months it's unwearable.

Pity - the watch itself is still ticking away perfectly. A total waste!!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Top bargain., 24 Jun. 2011
Spot on price for a great perfume.
It may come complete with 'sample only' sticker, but it's untouched and a killer price.
Worth treating yourself to a lovely perfume at an amazing price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7