Profile for Eryrys > Reviews

Men's stick on soles
Men's stick on soles
Offered by janet16755 Price Fighter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Men's stick on soles
My husband has very comfortable shoes with a leather sole. Unfortunately leather soles do not wear well. These stick on soles will extend the life of these shoes.

The Honourable Schoolboy
The Honourable Schoolboy
by John Le Carré

5.0 out of 5 stars John le carre book, 1 Jun 2014
All Le carre books are worth reading. I bought this book as part of a birthday present for my husband.

Bluesky No Wipe Top Coat - Just cure and you're done! No need for liquids or alcohol!
Offered by Tips And Toez

5.0 out of 5 stars Non sticky top coat, 1 Jun 2014
I have no used this product yet. I have used bluesky products previously and liked them very much. The idea of no sticky residue was a good idea.

Oral-B CrossAction Power Crossaction Power Anti-Microbial Battery Toothbrush 1 ea
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothbrush, 1 Jun 2014
This toothbrush has replaceable batteries. Very good product. You can also change the head. It comperes with more expensive toothbrushes.

(PMS) 36 Watt UV Gel Nail Lamp Dryer Light Shellac Gelish Timer 36W With 4 x 9W Bulbs+ Nail buffing block Freeshipping
Offered by PMS®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Jan 2013
I bought these shellac products for my daughter as a Christmas present. They were delivered on time in good condition. My daughter spends a lot of money on acryllic nails so I bought these products so she could do it herself and save money. Also Shellac lasts for 2-3 weeks and doesn't harm your nails.

No Title Available