Profile for Pupp > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead
Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, see how Aussies deal with zombie apocalypse, 17 May 2015
After watching my way through walking dead, this filled the zombie void, with a bit of humour, a reasonable basis for zombie invasion, and above all, likeable characters. Mad max meets dawn of the dead, for sure. Can't wait for a sequel.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty warm and great colour!, 30 Dec. 2014
I work outdoors all year round. This has become my favourite base layer. Toasty warm when not moving much and yet cool enough when it gets physical out there. I wear it under my short sleeves work shirt with a jacket on top and with the temp being -6• out there in the mornings, it's well worth it!

The Inbetweeners 2
The Inbetweeners 2
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the fans, 16 Dec. 2014
I love the inbetetweeners. So this review may be biased, but if you enjoy watching the cringe-worthy series on tv, you will enjoy this film.
It's like an extra long episode of the series, continuing on from the first movie.
For a funny night in I recommend it.

Unisex Adult Animal Onesie (X-Large, Raccoon)
Unisex Adult Animal Onesie (X-Large, Raccoon)
Offered by DreamTeck

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a bit short in the leg, 8 Nov. 2014
Good, but a bit short in the leg

ASUS X550CA-XX101H 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Core i7-3537U 2GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVD-RW, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop, great price, fantastic value, 8 Nov. 2014
Great laptop, great price, fantastic value.
I was toying with the idea of either an iPad or a MacBook, but both were out of my price range and I felt I didn't know enough to stray fem windows for my business yet.
This is well spec'd enough to run photoshop, OpenOffice and other bespoke software my shop uses, all at once.
I like the touchpad shortcuts and it is very intuitive.
It doesn't run a mobile version of windows, which is what I was looking for; as many chrome books and laptops now are light and powerful, but not really Syitabke for businesses, unlike this laptop.
Batter lasts a long time compared to other laptops I have used and it fits in my backpack easily, which was specified to fit a 15" MacBook Air. Nice surprise there.
Lightweight but powerful. Good for graphics on the go, and good strong wifi signals, where even my iPhone won't pick them up.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the cheaper options, 8 Nov. 2014
this is well made and sturdy, which is more than can be said for the cheapest options. Save your money and buy this one for a few quid more than the bright coloured ones!

WTF Knits
WTF Knits
by Gabrielle Grillo

3.0 out of 5 stars All this can be found online for free., 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: WTF Knits (Hardcover)
I didn't realise this has no patterns, just photos. I could have found all these online, if I was looking for knitted shark hat for cat, or knitted boobies pillows. Not very useful, really.

Marvel Comics Luggage strap
Marvel Comics Luggage strap
Offered by KoolGifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made., 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Marvel Comics Luggage strap (Toy)
This is really, really well made.
It is not elastic, so difficult to remove once in place and locked on. I feel my luggage is safe with this in place.
The combination is easy to set to your own, and locks firmly.
There is a little clear window on to slide in a name and address on a bit of paper, to be a secondary luggage tag.
It is well made and stands out on a black suitcase.
When not in use for holiday luggage, it looks good as a strap around all my marvel DVDs.

TechCode Bullet USB Compact Travel Adapter In Car Charger For Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5S (Green+Cable)

1.0 out of 5 stars Emergency use only..., 6 Oct. 2014
The lead is so poorly covered that on the first time removing it from my iPhone, the green plastic came off the connector. It still works, but the bullet gets really hot while charging. I use this in emergencies only in my van as I can clearly smell melting plastic when I plug in to charge.
I would not rely on this as my sole charging setup, but ok for emergencies. Get what you pay for, it does charge the phone at least.

NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36)
NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36)
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Dart Tag-Tastic!, 17 Mar. 2013
With it being so cold and wet outside recently, it has been a case of rain stops play.
There's only so many hours you can while away in front of the TV, or convincing yourself that xbox kinect or wii fit actually counts as exercise.
Amazon had a special on Nerf items recently, so I got 2 guns and these refill darts.
They stick well to the woolly jumpers my mum knitted us for Xmas, so we use them as targets / scoreboards (while wearing) - extra 20 points if you get santa in the eye, etc.
The darts whistle as you fire them (though only really noticeable over distance, such as up the stairs.)
Good, safe indoor fun for us, the dog got shot accidentally, but he didn't really notice, they bounce off the TV and anything that a tennis ball would destroy. The refills are essential to make a 2 player game last that little bit longer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4