Profile for Mr. Michael D. Hunt > Reviews

Content by Mr. Michael D....

Mr. Michael D. Hunt (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Professional Adjustable Microphone Fold Boom Arm Stand Holder with Mic Clip Mounting on Desk or Table Top for Studio, Program record, Broadcasting, TV Station, Solo Artist
Offered by Racksoy

Power Dynamics PDS-M16 Microphone Pop Shield Recording Filter
Power Dynamics PDS-M16 Microphone Pop Shield Recording Filter
Offered by Your-Super-Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec 2014
Very good, son delighted.

The Violet Flame
The Violet Flame

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet !, 12 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Violet Flame (Audio CD)
Very good - back on form and even converted a few new fans, who enjoyed Will Young's last album, to this.

Tremors
Tremors

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing : Album of the year for me !, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: Tremors (Audio CD)
Truly stunning. There is a cold beauty to this album that allows you to explore it from so many different angles, and I find it reflects back as many moods as it projects soundscapes. There are many references to Blake on these reviews and I would throw Mr Woon's hat into the ring also, a mix of the two ?

Watch this live set : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjmE5I1HhYk

What, initially, might seem like a limited sound pallet, evolves into a mesmerizing sonic tapestry that utilizes singing in the round in a way that I never thought could be so effective.

With the greatest respect to my family, they generally prefer popular chart tunes and while they groan at Mr Blake emanating from my speakers, they have succumbed to the sonic beauty that is Tremors ( and a good HiFi delivers this album all the better ).

I implore you to buy this album; firstly because I'm confident that you'll enjoy it and secondly, I want this supported to the level that he'll bring us another !

RAVPower® Element Portable External Battery Charger / Power Bank (10400mAh, iSmart, Dual USB) - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 May 2014
Tidy package; holds charge well, had it a while now and never let me down.

NHL Ice Vancouver Canucks Team Logo Cool Unique Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Durable Hard Plastic Case Cover DIYMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fan Gift !, 23 Jan 2014
This is perfect for any fan with a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. My Step-son bought me this for Christmas 2013. It's a perfect fit, leaving plenty of easy access for the buttons, and perfectly aligned cut outs and moldings for the camera/speaker/pen. Seems solid, offering plenty of protection for my phone while, most importantly, looking awesome !

My phone just screams Go Canucks !

Great gift, great step-son !

Western Digital My Book World Edition 1TB Home Network Storage
Western Digital My Book World Edition 1TB Home Network Storage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit !, 11 May 2011
Works well and does exactly what it says it should.

Immediately detected via a Windows 7 Netbook, XP Laptop and a Vista Desk Top. Also streaming through my WDTV Live and also accees through my Android HTC HD. What more could I ask for.... even has a dedicated app on Android for photos.

A shame some seem to have problems but mine has worked perfectly and though a pretty standard set-up with a BT router on a BT Broadband package.

Get one today ( but you'll find it cheaper on the high street )

Three Men in a Boat: Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
Three Men in a Boat: Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Griff Rhys Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !, 31 Oct 2008
What's not to love..... being keen on sailing myself, I felt the pain of having to learn quickly but they never took themselves too seriously and it made for a beautifully enjoyable experience. Relax, open a bottle and watch; Dara O'Briain is particularly amusing....
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2010 4:41 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Spend to save, 15 Jan 2008
Fantastic Product.

Is it accurate to the enth degree ? I'm not sure but it does focus your attention and clearly indicates along the lines of consumption. It becomes a family game of trying to keep the conumption below a certain value. Once settled, you can tell at a glance that somebody has left the iron or amersion on upsatirs which in itself is worth the cost. Educational for kids ( and adults ), beneficial to the planet and in the long run.....your wallet.

Simple to install ( takes 30 seconds max ) and a very useful tool. You'll just be wary of that 3KW fast boil kettle from now on........

Brilliant !