Profile for PAUL KING > Reviews

Content by PAUL KING

PAUL KING "eldrinod" (Gloucester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
From Housewife To Psychic: Awakening Your Sixth Sense
From Housewife To Psychic: Awakening Your Sixth Sense
by Lorna Hedges

5.0 out of 5 stars How to gain access to the sprit world, 8 July 2016
For everyone who has ever had a strong pull towards learning all about the spirit realm, what happens after we die, angels and energy and a heck of a lot more, this handy book, From Housewife To Psychic: Awakening Your Sixth Sense, by psychic medium, Lorna Hedges, will answer all of your questions and then some.
Lorna's book is written in an easy to digest, user-friendly style - there is none of the, 'over your head,' difficult to grasp terminology and complex concepts to take in, no, this book takes you by the hand and gently introduces you to all that a psychic medium does. Full of actual examples from her past, Lorna explains the different ways a person might receive information, how to connect with spirit, how to protect oneself from psychic attack, meditation techniques, chord cutting and much, much more.
I guarantee that after reading this essential little book, you will feel different about how you view what we refer to as 'life', for the life we are currently living, truly, is not our real lives at all, for our real form is that of spirit.
So, would you like to know more? Well go on then, stop procrastinating and order yourself a copy and I'm pretty sure that in no time at all, you will feel confident enough to switch your psychic light on :-)

Bandslam
Bandslam
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Slam Dunk!, 22 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Bandslam (Audio CD)
As fab as the movie!

The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists [DVD] [2012]
The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Grant
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Argh - go for it, spend a doubloon on a bit 'o' fun, 22 Jun. 2016
Very clever and very funny, I'll never look at Queen Victoria in quite the same way again 😃

Mr. Peabody and Sherman [DVD] [2014]

A Monster in Paris [DVD]
A Monster in Paris [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adam Goldberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't flea from 'the monster' - embrace him!, 22 Jun. 2016
This review is from: A Monster in Paris [DVD] (DVD)
A really different animated movie and by different I mean wonderfully inventive and imaginative. Dead catchy songs too!

Silverline 698462 Glue Sticks, 11.2 x 100 mm - Pack of 50
Silverline 698462 Glue Sticks, 11.2 x 100 mm - Pack of 50

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll stick with these from now on, 22 Jun. 2016
What can I say? Needed 'em quick and got 'em quick and they got me out of a sticky situation and into another! Great product and great service (with great value) 😊

Catherine Lansfield Birds Boutique King Duvet Set
Catherine Lansfield Birds Boutique King Duvet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tweet!, 22 Jun. 2016
Very pretty design. For some reason I was expecting the birds to be British but, as one looks somewhat like a Cardinal, I am guessing Catherine Lansfield is American - I do love it though and it has a great complementary reverse side too.

Archies
Archies

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything's Archie!, 22 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Archies (Audio CD)
Brilliant, not only does it feature a new favourite, 'Catching up on fun', but most of the other tracks are hard to find too so all in all I am a very happy bunny 😊

Solitude
Solitude
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 5 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Solitude (Audio CD)
The master of mood music

I, Rhoda
I, Rhoda
by Valerie Harper

5.0 out of 5 stars Ins and outs of a terrific comedic actress, 5 Jun. 2016
This review is from: I, Rhoda (Hardcover)
Okay, I admit it, I LOVE Valerie Harper for her brilliant portrayal of Rhoda Morgenstern in MTM's Rhoda, back in the glorious 70's. Check it out 😄

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8