Profile for PAUL KING > Reviews

Content by PAUL KING

PAUL KING "eldrinod" (Gloucester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Space Chimps [Blu-ray]
Space Chimps [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kirk De Micco
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Funnier than a barrel load of monkeys!, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Space Chimps [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I know I should hate this movie but I simply don't. Forgiving the, what looks like low rendering of the aliens, the movie was very entertaining. To me the alien scenes needed a couple more rendering passes to bring them up to scratch. Still good though.

Chata & Billie 100% Natural Flea Repellent for Cats and Dogs
Chata & Billie 100% Natural Flea Repellent for Cats and Dogs

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, 12 Aug. 2014
Kind of worked, not for long though.

Petlife Otodex Veterinary Eardrops for Pet, 14 ml
Petlife Otodex Veterinary Eardrops for Pet, 14 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars It works but sort your delivery times out for goodness sake!, 12 Aug. 2014
What can I say, it works (shame it took forever to get to me, bearing in mind my dog needed it - clearly!)

Ghost Adventures [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Ghost Adventures [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you won't be disappointed., 12 Aug. 2014
Wow, for a fan like me, this is the holy grail of ghost adventures, bargain priced + a paranormal film too! Ker-ching!

Epic [DVD]
Epic [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Seyfried

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Epic [DVD] (DVD)
Another amazing animated film, drama, humour - it had it all. The only weak spot personally, was that the baddies seemed very similar to the baddie in Bug's Life. The slugs and nails were fab too, good use of gum our to break up the drama. Left me wanting more, always a good sign.

Reggae Birthday Song (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Reggae Birthday Song (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 24 Mar. 2014
A really nice little animation which I know my nephew appreciated. This is the second animated gift card I have sent, they are a great idea. More choice please.

Arthur Christmas [DVD] [2011]
Arthur Christmas [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy
Offered by Shop4World

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 24 Mar. 2014
Yes, this was a well made movie, just rather souless. The best and certainly the most endearing character was Arthur himself, the rest of his family were weird. Arthur's elder brother was particularly horrid, selfish, vain, bossy, self serving - in short, nasty. Not a movie I would watch over and over.

Rise of the Guardians [DVD]
Rise of the Guardians [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
I thought this movie was amazing. Loved the Jack Frost character and would like to see more stories featuring the Guardians. A great plot, fine rending and a joy to watch.

Nightflight to Venus
Nightflight to Venus
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Where do I start?, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Nightflight to Venus (Audio CD)
I LOVE this album, the drums on the track Night Flight to Venus, blending with rasputin - fantastic and in my opinion, never yet bettered. The wonderfull dreadful lyrics, 'he was a cat that really was gone,' and 'he was such a lovely dear' - all descriptions of Rasputin, you gotta laugh but everything is so beautifully produced by Frank Farian - a genuis in the recording industry. Just a brilliant album for its time and an absolute bargain.

Sugar And Spite
Sugar And Spite
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Took a gamble on this, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sugar And Spite (Audio CD)
Great album, well produced and catchy songs. Sometimes it is good to go with your gut feeling and give a new artist a chance. I chose well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6