Profile for Mr. Roland Michel Tremblay > Reviews

Content by Mr. Roland Mic...

Mr. Roland Michel Tremblay (London, UK)

World Top Secret:  Our Earth IS Hollow!
World Top Secret: Our Earth IS Hollow!
Price: 5.02

5.0 out of 5 stars A compelling case, 24 Mar 2014
‘World Top Secret: Our Earth IS Hollow’ overall makes a compelling case that the Earth and most planets and even the Sun are hollow with pole openings.

From Biblical to credible scientific evidence, to fascinating witness reports and historical myths, and a broad overview of the whole literature on the subject, I am now convinced that there is enough evidence here to wish for this expedition to the North Pole to succeed.

None of Standard Physics could explain this, an inner world where oceans and civilisations are living on the ceiling, but somehow if this is all true some new Theory of Everything will have to explain it.

I have no doubt sceptics will have a field day with this one, but don’t let that put you off. We should at least be aware of the possibility. I really did not regret buying it, I read every page of it. I hope scientists and people of other religious beliefs will not be put off by some aspects of the book.

It does not change the fact that there is a lot of concrete scientific evidence covered in here, with mathematics and equations, and a lot to think about considering the implications if there is even a chance of this being true. So many witness reports from different times in history all reporting the same thing is worth investigating.

It would be the greatest discovery of all times. And it seems rather easy to prove or disprove it by simply investigating the Arctic and Antarctic co-ordinates provided by Rodney M. Cluff, and see for ourselves if there are openings there.

This is the kind of book someone writes for years if not decades after painfully researching every related little fact or anecdote in history. It makes for captivating reading. I will now read more on the subject, and continue to think about the physics that can explain it all.

Cloud Atlas [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Cloud Atlas [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece, 22 May 2013
You must see Cloud Atlas, it is another masterpiece from the Wachowski brothers, euh, I mean, from Lana and Andy Wachowski... (and Tom Tykwer).

I suggest you also watch the interviews with the producers/directors/screenwriters of the film, as they are as captivating as the film itself.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2013 10:53 PM BST

Before the Delusion: Secret Vatican Files of the Pyramids and Stonehenge
Before the Delusion: Secret Vatican Files of the Pyramids and Stonehenge
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Before the Delusion is a book you must read before you die, 5 April 2013
Before the Delusion is the second most important book I have ever read, and I don’t care what anyone else says, it is not worth listening to. I have added it to my list of books everyone should read before they die, there are only two books on my list so far.

The first one is The Final Theory of Mark McCutcheon, demystifying science to bring us a credible Theory of Everything that everyone else is working so hard to silence. The second one is Before the Delusion, demystifying religions and ancient texts to bring us a credible history of humanity for the last 12,000 years. Oh my God! You have no idea of what to expect. Brace yourself, because it is all too well written and credible. It overnight changed my whole perspective about the world we live in.

Everything else seems so insignificant now in comparison. If anyone can refute this, be my guess, but watch out, I’m no longer in the mood for more bull, I believe humankind has reached its quota. Do yourself a favour, read these two books and instantly change your whole perspective about the world. There are so many lies, censorship, so many misinterpretations, mistranslations of everything… if the new millennium were not to bring us any answer, we would be hopeless indeed.

I had no idea what to expect when I bought this book, I’m so glad I bought it. I’m simply not the same person now, it has already changed all my views on the day to day life, I just wished everyone else would open their eyes and stop being manipulated. We were so betrayed… in the name of protecting useless institutions from which we have nothing to gain as the human race, to finally evolve into so much more. How is it that this book has only been written now? It amazes me.

Don’t think, just read it. I would go as far as saying that our continued existence as humanity depends on it. It was about time we finally get to understand everything, and this book is certainly illuminating. This is not a work of fiction, it is a work of genius, a hundred times worth the Da Vinci Code of Dan Brown. I have read Da Vinci Code three times now, I still cannot tell you what it was about, nor do I care. Before the Delusion has substance, it deserves and must become a bestseller.

Hellhole Awakening
Hellhole Awakening
Price: 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything Kevin J. Anderson and Brian Herbert wrote together is worth reading, 20 Mar 2013
That's it. What else can I say? Everything they wrote together is better than anything else I have read in sci-fi. More than worthy successors to Frank. Don't listen to the gossip, suspend disbelief and enjoy. But start with Dune: The Butlerian Jihad trilogy. "Thou shall not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind." Greatest trilogy ever written. The first two Hellhole are very good, it has certainly got me hooked, not sure how I will survive until the next one. Getting together to write sci-fi is the best thing these two authors could have ever done.

The Final Theory: Rethinking Our Scientific Legacy (Second Edition)
The Final Theory: Rethinking Our Scientific Legacy (Second Edition)
Price: 6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the only book you ever need to read before you die, 18 Aug 2012
This is the only book of physics that is worth reading in the world. If you do not read it, you will die ignorant of what this world was all about. The Final Theory is my new Bible. I will go back to study Physics in any university the day Expansion Theory is taught there. Do a search on my name, I have written the only articles worldwide that can give you any idea about what this is about. You do not need to listen to people who did not read it or felt threatened by it for some reason, it is hard to let go of what you've been taught all your life. It is about time we get on with the only existing Theory of Everything, The Final Theory.

This is it, after this book, you won't feel the need to read any other book about Physics, because they all need to be rewritten.

This is the only book you need to read now. Drop everything, stop your life, you must finish reading this. You will never see the world the same way again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2012 3:38 PM BST

Sony DAV-DZ230 - 5.1 ch DVD Home Cinema System with Bravia Theatre Sync (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Had difficulties but it is working now, 25 Sep 2011
Who is the genius person at Sony who thought that what was essentially an amplifier to play sound, did not require any audio in port? After days I am still scratching my head as to how I can get the sound to come out of this thing from my Sky HD+ box and Bravia Sony TV. Since there is no audio in, this is a nightmare. I would have thought that sound would also travel in these HDMI cables, but it does not appear so when you need to connect the Home Cinema, Sky Box and TV together. Someone in these reviews suggested a phono to scart thingy connection, how is this supposed to work, the scart port is an output, just like every other port on this thing. It is better to buy a better model so at least when you are at your 50th configuration of cables to try to get sound, some configuration eventually might work. I am at the point of considering opening the device and plug cables directly into the electronic components randomly, to see if the sound can get in there in any sort of way. DO NOT BUY!

----- (a few minutes later:)

After days I finally got it to work! Imagine, a few minutes after writing this devastating review. As someone else mentioned in the comments, the scart socket at the back is an input and output despite the manual saying it is just an output. It seems that connecting the scart out from the Sky+ HD box directly into the home cinema made it work. I thought I tried all the possible permutations, but I changed so many settings, I'm not sure why it is working now and was not working before. At least I don't need to buy a phono to scart thingy. You might not need to either. No scart needs to be plugged in or out of the TV, as long as you have your HDMI cable out of Sky Box to TV and HDMI cable out of home cinema to TV. Then just a scart cable out of the sky box to the home cinema. I gave it two stars now instead of one, I still think you should buy a better model.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 11:25 PM BST

The Watchmaker (PC)
The Watchmaker (PC)
Offered by APE-GAMES
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite PC adventure games, 3 Feb 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Watchmaker (PC) (Video Game)
I'm very surprised by all the negative reviews for this game as it is one of my favourites. I played it many times before and I intend to play it again. I played many worse games in my life! I don't want you to bypass this adventure because of the other comments, it may not be the best, but it is certainly worth playing.

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 1 [DVD] [1990]
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 1 [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Patrick Stewart
Price: 16.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Season one is as important as any other season, 26 Feb 2002
How could anyone dare telling you that the first season is not worth buying? 26 episodes, the basis for all seasons. It is true the actors are different than in the following series, but we gain a lot from this. Picard is much more formal, everybody is uneased and frighten, and despite all that we have here a lot of great episodes. "Where no one has gone before" is a classic, "datalore" is essential, "11001001" is just wonderful, "We'll always have Paris" is one of the best ever episode. The first season is a lot about science, exploring and breaking barriers, which is at the heart of Star Trek. As well all of the main species are presented, and all characters developed so we get to know who they are. 48 episodes is a lot to let go and miss if you are to wait for season 3. It might be a bit meaningless. Season one and two of Star Trek The Next Generation are a must have, even if it was just for the Extra Features.
RM - rm@crownedanarchist.com

Battlefield Earth [DVD]
Battlefield Earth [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Travolta

5.0 out of 5 stars Critics are just repeating what the first one said!, 14 Sep 2001
This review is from: Battlefield Earth [DVD] (DVD)
I got the DVD for this film and enjoyed the movie and especially the bonus material. Not only I was highly impressed by the movie itself and the world that has been presented to us, but I am convinced that it will become a cult SF movie in the future. It is not Pulp Fiction, and it is useless to try to find the Travolta of Grease in this movie, but as Science Fiction goes these days, this is a five stars film in the likes of Dune. Anyone saying otherwise should tell us what kind of films they usually like, so we can balance their comments. See it for yourself, it is really impressive and intelligent...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2011 11:48 AM BST

Atlantis (PC)
Atlantis (PC)
Offered by APE-GAMES
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best ever graphic adventure around, 3 Dec 2000
This review is from: Atlantis (PC) (Video Game)
Atlantis is the best, and you have to start with the first one before going to Atlantis II. You are dropped on Atlantis where flying boats and great music and mythology bring you to a wonderful universe. This stress free game even beats The Longest Journey! For more details, read my review under Atlantis II.