Profile for Joanne Carey > Reviews

Damn You, Autocorrect!
Damn You, Autocorrect!
by Jillian Madison

5.0 out of 5 stars This will snap you out of any bad mood, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Damn You, Autocorrect! (Paperback)
I red this whole book in one night. At one point I had tears streaming down my face as I was able to relate to one text and it really got me!!
I have lent the book to 3 people and they have all said they loved it.
It will pick you up out of any mood!!

Great stocking filler!

Builder Cupcake Cases (Pack Of 50)
Builder Cupcake Cases (Pack Of 50)
Offered by loooove.......Shabby Chic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Oct 2013
Well what more can I write about a cupcake holder!!
Cant wait to see my boys face at his party when he sees the cake in the holder!!

Finding Nemo Big Golden Book (Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo)
Finding Nemo Big Golden Book (Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo)
by Random House Disney

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book but for older kids, 6 Oct 2013
I bought this for my almost 3 year old. Although he loves nemo this book is for bigger kids that can maybe read a little themselves.

That said, the pages are beautiful and are very colourful and my son loves looking at the pictures.

Littlelife Family Beach Shelter
Littlelife Family Beach Shelter
Offered by Fox's Outdoor

4.0 out of 5 stars Do not under estimate the size of this!!, 6 Oct 2013
Much bigger then what I wanted (my fault) so I returned it and got an alternative pop up beach tent.
This would be great it you are planning on leaving it up for the day in the one place.

I rated this 4* as I would keep in mind and maybe in a few years when my kids are bigger buy it again.

Child ID Bands
Child ID Bands

2.0 out of 5 stars Pen rubbed off - so not so safe after all, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Child ID Bands (Baby Product)
Bought these back in Feb 2013 for our summer holiday in Europe in July 2013 - so I had for some time before we used them.
first day of using them we cut the tag off after a day out and the writing was no longer visable.
Ok, they were not expensive but a complete waste of money. I am not after a refund but I will send these back to the supplier to show how bad they are.

Lunch Bag Cars Blue
Lunch Bag Cars Blue
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this and so does my little boy, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Lunch Bag Cars Blue
Bought this for a recent holiday to majorca for my sons food & drink while we were out and about. Worked a treat. Poped a frozen carton of juice in the bag also to keep things cool and it stayed cool for about 4/5 hours while flying!
Also was perfect for a packed lunch on the plane.
For the price go for it! Worth it.

Union Jack Design Tapestry Door Draught Excluder
Union Jack Design Tapestry Door Draught Excluder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Jan 2013
Nice little draught excluder, lenght is just under a meter so not quite long enough for what I was looking for but I still like it. Funky Union Flag looks good and the material is strong.

Shape Sorter Bus
Shape Sorter Bus
Offered by Trendi

3.0 out of 5 stars too many shapes, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Shape Sorter Bus (Toy)
this is great value for money, and it arrive in a few days from ordering. However I have rated this as 3star as there are too many shapes to go into the bus. I havn't counted them but there must be at least 15 or 16 and when you get the the last 4 or 5 its hard for little fingers to get them into the right holes as the bus is filling up inside! Hope that makes sense! But good value for money and a cute bus. Oh and the door open very easy as the back so it means my son can get the shapes out himself!

That's Not My Fairy
That's Not My Fairy
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and a perfect gift, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: That's Not My Fairy (Board book)
I've bought 4 of these books now (all from Amazon) and the fairy one was for my friends babys 1st birthday. Perfect gift and she loved it! Deffo worth buying these books from here as much cheaper then in the shops.

Gorgeous Festive Red Felt 48"120cm Christmas Tree Skirt
Gorgeous Festive Red Felt 48"120cm Christmas Tree Skirt
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, 12 Dec 2012
Upon first look, I loved this Christmas Tree skirt. The postivites are that it arrive fast and it is very big. We have an 8foot tree so it looks good under it. We have placed it on the floor flat as appose to "round" the tree bark.
I have rated a 3 star though as the three little raindear bells fell off straight away. It seemed that they were only glued on and I really think that the manafacture should have these stitched on, as my toddler picked them off the floor for me. (I'm very glad they came off in my hand and not my childs)