Profile for miss charlotte d lewis > Reviews

Content by miss charlotte...

miss charlotte d lewis

Page: 1 | 2
It Ain't Me, Babe
It Ain't Me, Babe
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't usually leave reviews..., 29 April 2014
This review is from: It Ain't Me, Babe (Kindle Edition)
Wow wow wow!! Nitty, gritty.. Storyline completely different to anything I have ever read. Loved it. You will to.. Go on tap on that 'buy' button.. You won't be disappointed :)

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Should of tapped that download button for this book sooner!!!, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Archer's Voice (Kindle Edition)
What a great book!! Haven't read a good one in a while. This is the 1st one I have read of this author and I will be definitely looking up on Goodreads for more!! Just loved the whole lot from beginning to end.. Every one has a story, and this book certainly teaches you that everyone's is worth listening to :)

Nothing Left to Lose (Guarded Hearts Book 1)
Nothing Left to Lose (Guarded Hearts Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing left to read...., 25 Nov 2013
Oh wow!!! I feel so sad that I have now finished this book. At 1st I thought I'd never get through when it came up with 28hrs left on my kindle. This book gripped me from start to finish and is now officially my favourite Kirsty Moseley book and quite possibly my favourite read this year!! It's a must for your library!!

Faithful (Wanted Series)
Faithful (Wanted Series)
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanna Scream!!, 22 Aug 2013
I love these books and yet again I have to wait for another one!! Don't get me wrong, if it was the end then I would cry but to be left hanging AGAIN!! Makes me wanna Scream!!! Well done Kelly Elliott.. you done it again!! I love this gang!! :0)

Out of Breath (The Breathing Series #3)
Out of Breath (The Breathing Series #3)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad it's over :(, 3 July 2013
I feel so sad it's all over. Waited so long just to devour the book in a day! What a brilliant series and I for sure going to miss Emma and Evan. What a emotional rollercoaster the series go through. Books that will be kept on my kindle and will always go back to. Well done Rebecca Donovan

Three Hearts One Soul (The Soul Series #1)
Three Hearts One Soul (The Soul Series #1)
Price: 2.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Need the next book, like NOW!!, 24 Jun 2013
Loved this book, can't wait for the next!! It has everything a book needs.. Tears, sorrow, laughter, sexy bad ass guy, the sweet guy, the endearing girl and hot sex!!

For Everly
For Everly
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet.., 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: For Everly (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book, Everly was a sweetie and Cole I had started off not keen on him to actually adoring him. It's a good read.

Skin Deep
Skin Deep
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem.., 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Skin Deep (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book a while ago, and must admit I lost interest in it and put it down for a few weeks.. Deciding to come back to it a few days ago and finally finishing it, I actually wonder why I did put it down.. It's funny, witty, endearing and a VERY sexy book.. thoroughly enjoyed it :0)

Epilogue (The Dark Duet Book 3)
Epilogue (The Dark Duet Book 3)
Price: 2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Finished too fast!!!, 12 Jun 2013
I have loved The Dark Duet series!! The first two had me hooked from start to finish and I must say the same goes for this one too.. It was a quick read compared to the others which made me a little sad but all 3 are worthy of 5stars!! CJ Roberts is a fantastic writer and I'm looking forward to the spin off with Reed :0)

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Price: 3.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Time to wrap this story up..., 10 Jun 2013
Sadly disappointed with this 3rd book, not much going on in it. Don't think I will be reading any more as I feel it is being unnecessarily dragged out :0(

Page: 1 | 2