Profile for Daddy Rat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Home Extensions: Planning, Managing and Completing Your Extension
Home Extensions: Planning, Managing and Completing Your Extension
by Laurie Williamson

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book which I found full of interesting facts and ..., 4 Sep 2014
A good book which I found full of interesting facts and recommendations about building your own extensions. If you're serious about doing this - this book is a great place to start.

Western Digital My Book 320GB Essential USB 2.0 External Hard Drive
Western Digital My Book 320GB Essential USB 2.0 External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but smaller ones may suit you better., 4 Sep 2014
A great product and worth its weight in gold. If you have space and want to see it placed on your desk or under your table this is a good product to buy. I have since upgraded to the passport editions now as they plug directly into my USB ports and are far smaller than this one as well as having more storage capacity. They also do not need an extra external electrical supply - so you might want to think about that before buying this one. As with everything on Amazon - you should do your research diligently and make the purchases that make sense to you. Products are becoming smaller and more powerful - so it is a good idea to follow the trend as it provides for convenience as well as increased capacity which I think is great. Look around. Study the market. Buy what makes sense to you according to price and your own individual specific needs. If you like to take your data with you when you travel - this one will take up more space in your luggage.

Inside the Currency Market: Mechanics, Valuation and Strategies (Bloomberg Financial)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent book for anyone wishing to understand the internal mechanisms ..., 4 Sep 2014
This is an excellent book for anyone wishing to understand the internal mechanisms of the currency markets. The author goes into immense detail as he disects the major currencies and explains their characteristics, their relationships with other currencies and what makes them move. If you're serious about understanding currency movements - you won't be disappointed with this book. It is one of the most fascinating and detailed accounts I have come across so far.

Lateral Thinking: A Textbook of Creativity
Lateral Thinking: A Textbook of Creativity
by Edward de Bono

5.0 out of 5 stars This is another great book by De Bono, 4 Sep 2014
This is another great book by De Bono. This book will make you think. It will turn on your ability to construct new ideas and teach you new pathways to solving problems of any nature. It gets more complex as the book progresses which is why i recommend you take your time with it and read and absorb each chapter at a time as and when you feel comfortable. This is not a "read it as quickly as you can" type book. The content is designed to rearrange your thinking processes and I think it does an excellent job of achieving that. I would highly recommend this old time classic. Just remember to be patient with it and let the new concepts sink in over time. A Great book which I highly recommend.

Single Size, Extra Deep (15"), Pink , 100% Cotton Super Soft Thermal Flannelette Fitted Bed Sheet by Viceroybedding

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is beautiful. It is the third one I purchased !!, 4 Sep 2014
This product is beautiful. It is the third one I purchased from the same company and it is so comfortable I don't want to get out of bed in the morning ! It is especially warming and welcoming in the winter months as the fabric just hugs your skin and warms you effectively. I have always loved flannelette sheets and would highly recommend this product to everybody. The only thing to be cautious of is the depth. I have 2 x 15" ones and 1 x 10". The 10" stretches a bit better than the others and doesn't come unravelled as quickly as the others. The 15" ones tend to become a bit loose during the week and I guess this depends on the depth of the single mattress you want to cover. I like my sheets to cover the sides of my mattress so that my bed looks pretty. So, even though all three products that I bought are beautiful - be careful to measure your mattress depth and make your purchases accordingly. If you are unfamiliar with the touch and feel of flanelette - I very much doubt you will be disappointed. I highly recommend this product range and personally wouldn't sleep on anything else.

1M White Coaxial RF TV Aerial Male to Male Lead Cable
1M White Coaxial RF TV Aerial Male to Male Lead Cable
Offered by NowView

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted a short aerial so as to minimise wires running across the floor and I have to say that I am entirely satisfied with it, 4 Sep 2014
This product arrived intact and did exactly what I expected it to do. I wanted a short aerial so as to minimise wires running across the floor and I have to say that I am entirely satisfied with it. If all you want is a short lead - buying this one is a very good idea. Highly recommended.

Six Frames: For Thinking About Information
Six Frames: For Thinking About Information
by Edward de Bono

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good book and you will learn from it, 4 Sep 2014
This is a good book and you will learn from it. I have read other reviews on De Bono's work saying that a lot of what he says is regurgitated from his other works. This may or may not be the case as in my experience, each subject highlights a category of thought that encourages the reader to focus on that one particular area and therefore gain benefit from the insights such focussed attention provides. The book is simple, clear and enjoyable to read. Personally, I would recommend this book.

NEW PACK OF 12 CEDAR WOOD BALLS NATURAL MOTH REPELLENT PMS
NEW PACK OF 12 CEDAR WOOD BALLS NATURAL MOTH REPELLENT PMS
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only time will tell whether buying them was a good choice but I happily admit that they seem to ..., 4 Sep 2014
When I was considering buying these wood balls - I could only find 2 reviews from purchasers that said that they were new to trying the product themselves and declared that only time would tell if they were effective or not. I am afraid to say that I am in the same position and cannot presently vouch for their authenticity. However, they do have a pleasant scent and I have placed them in various boxes and suitcases where I need to store clothes over the long term. Only time will tell whether buying them was a good choice but I happily admit that they seem to have been a good purchase. The product details explain the advantages of cedar wood in repelling moths and maintaining freshness amongst stored clothes and blankets and I have no reason so far to disbelieve them.

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Light Blue Universal Mini USB Bullet Style DC In Car Charger 12V USB Adapter + Micro USB Data Cable ( 2-in-1 Pack ) by Excellent Accessories
Offered by Online-Gadgets UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great piece of kit, 4 Sep 2014
This is a great piece of kit. I bought it to charge my Sony Xperia Z1 from my car when I am away from home. It doesn't charge as quickly as a conventional electrical socket but it will do the job. I chose the blue one and it looks very pretty. The cabling is very well constructed and the little light that comes on assures you that your phone is being charged - thus taking the guesswork out of the equation. Well worth the price. Highly recommended.

Rheme Car Windscreen Cradle Holder for iPhone 6 / 5s / 5c / 4S / 4 / 3GS Samsung Galaxy Note II S5 /S4 /S3 / Note Epic Touch 4G Nokia Lumia 900 HTC One X EVO 4G Rhyme DROID RAZR BIONIC INCREDIBLE Google Nexus BlackBerry Torch LG Revolution GPS of width 50mm - 83mm 360 Degree Rotation simply fit almost all Phones Samsung Apple HTC Nokia Blackberry Motorola Sony Ericsson LG
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing piece of kit, 4 Sep 2014
This is an amazing piece of kit. I am SO glad I bought it. I studied the reviews on this product before I made my purchase and am happy to say that I am not disappointed at all. It is very well designed and constructed and does an excellent job for it's intended purposes. Personally, I bought this product so that I could video car journeys to my favourite places and watch them later. It's a beautiful piece of kit and very sturdy - even when I visit Scotland and drive along bumpy roads on the rugged coastline. It allows for precise adjustment and stays where you leave it - so you can alter the view as and how you wish - whether it be straight ahead - left or right. I am SO glad I bought this product and glad that I chose this one over others that I studied. This one appears to be the best. So, if you are considering buying a mobile phone mount for your car windscreen - this is what you should be looking at. Well worth the extra pennies for a quality product. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3