ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

Their Law: The Singles 1990-2005
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Prodigy = Fantastic, 20 Feb 2014
Love this CD, Great price too. Highly recommend, great tunes to rock out to whilst stuck in traffic! gets rid of all that angst!

Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
by Amy Chua
Price: 7.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiger Mother., 20 Feb 2014
I read this book and felt really uncomfortable in parts, only because I have a more laid back style of parenting. I cant knock the book though, I feel this lady is being honest and is proud of her cultural way of parenting and I found that tremendously interesting. I am not a book critic, its just my humble opinion.

French Kids Eat Everything: How our family moved to France, cured picky eating, banned snacking and discovered 10 simple rules for raising happy, healthy eaters
by Karen Le Billon
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars French Kids Eat Everything - wish my kids did.., 20 Feb 2014
I am curious about how other cultures 'do things' and this book did not disappoint me. I enjoyed Karens take on all things French, and as much as I wish I could adopt some of the French ways, I feel that that cheval has bolted. Great book.

Talk to Me
Talk to Me
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a fan, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Talk to Me (Kindle Edition)
I never heard of Allison until a few weeks ago after reading her latest book..I became a fan. I love this womans straight talking no nonsense approach coupled with her deep sensitivity and need to help those that have lost children. What can I say, I went straight back on amazon and bought all her other books!.

Upholding Law and Disorder: Police Tales from the Front Line
Upholding Law and Disorder: Police Tales from the Front Line
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyed this next book from PC Surname, 20 Feb 2014
This book followed on nicely from his first book , 'I Pay Your Wages', It was interesting to see how PC Surname coped with the serious side of policing, and I felt his sadness and fear in parts. I particularly like the 'characters' in this book and felt somehow I was part of this team. I feel thats because I have met people like Smithy, Beth, Nige and definitely Norman!! It really appealed to me, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I Pay Your Wages! A Beginners Guide to the Police Service 2014
I Pay Your Wages! A Beginners Guide to the Police Service 2014
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaged me from the start,, 17 Feb 2014
I am just your average joe, who loves to read and I came across this book by accident, I am glad I did, the writer 'had me' in his policeman grip from the start. For me it was very funny, as well as giving me an insight into working as a police officer. I don't think i will look at a police officer in the same light ever again,...in a good way!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2014 10:04 AM GMT

The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards
The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards
by Colette Baron-Reid
Edition: Cards
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these cards, 24 Jan 2013
I adore these cards, they are beautiful and sturdy. I have quite a few oracle decks and I would highly recommend these.

12 Lessons
12 Lessons

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, I devoured it in one go!, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
I had read the reviews of this kindle book and really wanted to know if it was a good as people said it was

I can say that this book just drew me in, I downloaded it and started to read and read and read it from start to finish.

I was hooked! it hooked me on several levels, the fact that I am interested in the law of attraction and that I love stories about characters who come bounce back after everything has gone tits up, and I need to able to read something that is fluid. I understood the main character Steph and although I didn't like her very much at first as the story unfolded you began to really feel for her.

This book is a really great read, it fed my soul when it needed it, and made me think more about applying some of the 'attractions principles' to my life, . The bottom line is, it made me feel good. so its thumbs up from me!

no!no! Hair 8800 Hair Removal System Pink
no!no! Hair 8800 Hair Removal System Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars the No!No is definitely a nono!!, 20 Oct 2011
I was excited by this product when it first came out as I suffer with pcos and part of that is facial hair. I bought this product for that purpose only. After following instructions for three months, I am in exactly the same position accept a couple of hundred quid lighter!

I had read mixed reviews before I purchased it but I can honestly say it has NOT WORKED AT ALL on course facial hair. Not one tiny bit.

I have emailed them and told them their product is not doing what it says,, no reply.
Comment Comments (24) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2014 4:18 PM GMT

The Flower Healer: Flower-essence Medicine for Healing
The Flower Healer: Flower-essence Medicine for Healing
by Barbara Olive

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Oct 2010
A brilliant book. Well written and colourful.. can dip in and out of it when need be.

Page: 1 | 2