Profile for Steven Tunstall > Reviews

Content by Steven Tunstall

Steven Tunstall (North East, UK)

100 Hits - Christmas
100 Hits - Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for Christmas, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 100 Hits - Christmas (Audio CD)
I haven't personally bought this album, though it is being played where I work. I figure after coming across the bad reviews that I'll have my say. The first 3 CD's are clearly the Christmas music, not my personal choice of music because I don't really like most Christmas music, but it clearly is Christmas music. Then we come to CD 4, not at all Christmas like, but for a lot of people out there, New Year is part of Christmas, the kind of music played on New Years Eve. Disc 5, the DVD is obviously for anyone having a party and wanting to have some fun with Karaoke.

HTC Wildfire S Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
HTC Wildfire S Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars An decent phone for a fair price..., 24 Jun. 2012
I've found the HTC Wildfire S to be near to amazing for what I wanted, the only downside I've had is connecting to my network provider, have to set manually.

The storage is poor for a smartphone, but easily overcome with a micro SD & using an 'Application to SD' application will help free up the phones built-in storage. I do like the idea of having much of my data & applications on the SD, just incase the phone were to be damaged.

The phone looks great, modern & ideal size to put in your pocket, be it your pants or shirt.

Overall, for the price, its functional enough to be a decent tool.

Star Trek Online (PC DVD)
Star Trek Online (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Boldly Gaming, 25 Oct. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought Star Trek Online before release, so I've been playing from the beginning and I wouldn't say it was easy, too easy to get lost for directions. A lot of the missions were too alike, but the game has progressed since then and I love it though it still has many improvements to go, but well worth playing.

There are many of the elements that add an amazing creation side to the game, such as the character & ship designer.

The character creation features set species or a way to design you own & if you purchase points, can buy more species. As for the ships, a little different, but still has a good design feature.

One feature enjoyed by many is factions, obviously the Federation, but you can choose Klingon too though for the moment just those 2 until others become available.

Star Wars Clone Wars Ultimate Lightsaber
Star Wars Clone Wars Ultimate Lightsaber

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for adults, 4 Jan. 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
From first glance, I expected 3 colours, well there's 6, 3 crystals that can be slotted into a compartment of the hilt. Another thing thats not mentioned is if you place no crystals inside, it changes colour each time its turned on.

I have noticed that certain configurations are somewhat flawed, because you can't press the switch, and if you ignore the colour, there ain't many sabers you can make.

However, baring that in mind, this product is aimed for kids, some of these things won't bother them. So overall I'd say this is a good toy for kids because they can be some of the star wars Jedi or Sith.

Its a good job I got it for my nephew.