Profile for SR Jackson > Reviews

Content by SR Jackson

SR Jackson "Steve J" (Berkshire)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect booster, 14 May 2013
I use these for both my girls (2 years and 10 months) it allows them to sit at any table; we use it when visiting family and friends and when eating out. These have become an essential part of our travel plans, they are light and very portable and secure the baby in perfectly. There looks plenty of room for growth and recently we had our friends son use them he is 4 and these were perfect.

IKEA BEKVAM Wooden Utility Step
IKEA BEKVAM Wooden Utility Step
Offered by hotbuyeverything

3.0 out of 5 stars Utility Step, 14 May 2013
This review is from: IKEA BEKVAM Wooden Utility Step
I bought this for my daughter to help in the kitchen, I didn`t realise how big it would be when set up, too big. It doesn`t fold down which looking back I think would have been the better option. Good quality and very sturdy.

Smiffys 61cm Inflatable Pirate Sword Approx with Skull Print
Smiffys 61cm Inflatable Pirate Sword Approx with Skull Print
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids, 14 May 2013
The perfect sword for pirate dress up for kids. pretty much does what it says, its an inflatable sword, hours of fun and no issues when accidently being hit.

Girls Toddler Pirate Fancy Dress Costume
Girls Toddler Pirate Fancy Dress Costume
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect outfit, 14 May 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old, it was perfect, she looked great, it was good quality and fitted perfectly and i suspect will be used again and again when she wants to play pirates.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 14 May 2013
Gret quality and perfect for fancy dress pirates night, really made the costume! I would have no issues buying this again. :)

Cover-Up Asus Transformer Pad TF300 / TF300T / TF300TG 10.1" Tablet Version Stand Cover Case - (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars made the tablet too bulky, 14 May 2013
Don't get me wrong this does exactly what it says, however for me I didn't like it, it was too bulky and not what I was looking for. The quality is good and it keeps the tablet very secure but just not my cup of tea!