Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Glasgow)

iGadgitz Red EVA Hard Case Cover Suitable for Western Digital My Passport Essential & Essential SE Ultra Edition USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb, 500gb, 750gb & 1TB (Suitable for Ultra vers released Aug 2009)
Offered by iGadgitz

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking case but narrow, 27 Oct 2013
This case is tough and should give enough protection to a hard drive. However, due to the amount of padding inside I can only fit my Western Digital hard drive and cable in the adjacent pouch and that is all. I actually bought it to store a few usb sticks along side but it's too tight to store anything else.

Emartbuy® Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 Polka Dots Gel Skin Cover/Case Red / White
Offered by Simply-Fones

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Oct 2013
This Samsung phone has a very flimsy back cover that comes off easily but this cover is tough but flexible and fits very snugly. It has a nice glossy finish too. A very good buy.

BOXING HARES Black T-Shirt Art Dark T-Shirt by CafePress - L Brown
BOXING HARES Black T-Shirt Art Dark T-Shirt by CafePress - L Brown
Offered by CafePressUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Crumbling Transfer, 3 Mar 2013
The hares transfer started to flake off this T shirt after one wash.
Have bought from cafe press before without this problem.
Very disappointing.

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 TPU Gel Case with Retro Flower Design. White Cover with Red & Brown Retro Flowers
Offered by Phone Cases UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 3 Mar 2013
This cover fits snugly but the design is only printed on the back and stops at the sides. It would look better if it covered the the whole case.

Croco® Super Chocolate Case Cover Carry Sleeve for 7-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab/Tab2 P1000, P1010, P3100, P3010 - Red
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Croc case, 3 Mar 2013
Bought this for my mum's new galaxy tab. It's really good fit and is thick and sturdy. It has internal loops to hold the tab in place and a mesh pocket too. Wish I'd bought one for myself because it's much than my tab case. Would definitely recommend this.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Clear
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, 2 Jan 2013
This clear case / cover compliments the white galaxy tab. The case makes the tab easier to hold and protects from bumps.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Cold Wet Feet, 18 Dec 2011
Really like my Mes boots for comfort and appearance - they look great, but they leak..... the smallest amount of water will get in, so walking in the rain, on wet grass or snow will give you wet feet pretty quickly. Also they are not good for keeping feet warm, the grips are good in frosty conitions but you should expect frozen toes too. I don't think they justify the price tag - I paid £120 for mine. Good looking boots but useless for winter.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cat flap, not escape proof., 2 Dec 2010
I am very pleased with this catflap, although I'm not too sure about the click and slight delay in unlocking. My cats will leave the house fine but when they try to come back in the click often puts them off, if they hesitate and the lock closes again. Also, one of my cats got his paw stuck in the flap because he pushed it through then changed his mind and the unit locked and trapped him. This gave him a sore paw for a few days and gave me lots of bites and scratches when I tried to free him. Overall I think the catflap is a great idea and the four way manual lock is clever. Not clever enough however for my other little cat who is very determined and has learned to unlock it with his teeth and set himself free! I contacted Sureflap about this and they, like me, were very surprised. They offered to send me a new front cover and lock free of charge so I have to give them top marks for customer service because they were excellent. The click and delay in the lock opening is something they could perhaps work on improving but I've disabled this temporarily to give the cats time to get used to using it. It can also be a little draughty because of the small gap around the flap so some insulation wouldn't go amiss.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 9:53 PM BST

Freecom 30570 320GB ToughDrive USB 2.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive
Freecom 30570 320GB ToughDrive USB 2.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT SO TOUGH, 2 Dec 2010
I use a toughdrive for work which my employer paid for. Recently it suddenly stopped working after the cable was very slighly moved while it was connected to my laptop. Since then it powered up but the light flickered and made a ticking noise that Freecom said indicated it was damaged. I tried it with a different cable but had no success. I do not know how this `damage' could have happened because I always stored it carefully in it's own little protective box. I thought you could drop these `tough guys' from two metres. Basically I have lost six years of work, the majority of which is irreplaceable. Thanks Freecom! Their website is useless and their help desk is hopeless, I was told that it is a good idea to back up my work onto CD's but doesn't that defeat the purpose of having an external hard drive? I also use a Freecom toughdrive at home for personal use, which I unfortunately purchased after getting one for work. Needless to say I am currently looking for an alternative hard drive as back up because I have completely lost faith in Freecom. My advice is steer clear of Freecom toughdrive and buy a different make.

De'Longhi ICM60 14-Cup Filter Coffee Machine, Black
De'Longhi ICM60 14-Cup Filter Coffee Machine, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly.....for a month only., 16 Feb 2010
I have had two of these coffee machines. The first one worked brilliantly, made nice coffee and lots of it. After about four weeks it ceased to work, the hot plate would not warm and coffee would not brew even thought the unit 'beeped' when it was switched on. I informed Amazon and they very promptly issued me with a replacement. I sent the 'old' one back. The 'new' replacement has also been working perfectly....until now. It is approximately four weeks old and has also ceased to work, developing the same fault as the original. I don't drink a lot of coffee so at most this machine is getting used once a day so it's not exactly being overworked! Very very frustrating. I am currently waiting on feedback from Amazon as to whether I should return this one. I would rather have a refund. I will be buying a new coffee maker soon and it WON'T be a De'Longhhi.