Profile for clayfinch > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Milward 50 mm Assorted Safety Pins
Milward 50 mm Assorted Safety Pins

5.0 out of 5 stars safety pins, 16 Jun 2014
Coo, these are really big pins and just what I need. They're strong and durable. I like them a lot !

Knitting/Craft Bag, double fabric handles, overlapping closing flap, cameo style fabric
Offered by DRK Promotions Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Craft Bag, 16 Jun 2014
I really love this bag. It holds a multitude of knitting, pins, bits and bobs etc., and looks good. Pleased I purchased it.

Beauty Makeup Eye Lash Eyelash Curler Black Red with Silicone Refill Pad
Beauty Makeup Eye Lash Eyelash Curler Black Red with Silicone Refill Pad
Offered by LG Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars eye lash curlers, 16 Jun 2014
I always use eye lash curlers and these really do the trick as opposed to much more expensive. They are just as good, if not better and last approximately the same time. Yes, I'm really pleased with these.

LOTIL CREAM PUMP DISPENSER 500ML
LOTIL CREAM PUMP DISPENSER 500ML
Offered by Online4Perfume

3.0 out of 5 stars Lotil, 16 Jun 2014
Not too keen on the smell and I find it rather cloying on my skin. It takes quite a while to rub in, however, I shall persevere. Not too sure whether this product is right for me though.

Loofah Savannah Bath Brush with Extra Loofah Replacement Pad
Loofah Savannah Bath Brush with Extra Loofah Replacement Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars Loofah and replacement, 22 Mar 2014
Really like this. Able to give my back and legs a good exfoliate. The only comment being that the handle could do with being a little longer, otherwise, a good bit of kit !

Nescafé Café Menu Latte Skinny 8 Sachets 160 g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Sachets)
Nescafé Café Menu Latte Skinny 8 Sachets 160 g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Sachets)
Offered by E.U. Xtores

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee, 10 Feb 2014
I love this latte because I can't drink bottled coffee and so this is my daily dose of caffeine. Unless there is a special offer on at my supermarkets it can work out extremely expensive. I thought that this was good value. However, I do find myself drinking more than one cup per day now !

Anti-slip Shower Mat - Simply White
Anti-slip Shower Mat - Simply White
Offered by Doreen Preston and Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti Slip shower mat, 10 Feb 2014
I have been thinking of getting one of these for some time now and this is ideal. It's unobtrusive and looks good. My shower base is quite slippery and this more than fits the bill.

Chunky Silver Alloy Crystal Charm Statement Necklace Lagenlook
Chunky Silver Alloy Crystal Charm Statement Necklace Lagenlook

5.0 out of 5 stars Necklace., 10 Feb 2014
I have purchased this make of statement jewellery before. I had bought this for myself but my friend's daughter laid claim to it as soon as I had unwrapped it. It obviously is as good as it looks and makes that all important statement !

Camille Womens Ladies Turquoise Fleece Lounger Polar Bear Embroidered Starry Nightgown Nightdress Size 10-20 10/12
Offered by Camille Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars fleece nightdress, 10 Feb 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present for a friend. She absolutely loves it as she feels the cold. I have purchased another for her

Men's Jumper Dissident 1K2809 Navy Large
Men's Jumper Dissident 1K2809 Navy Large
Offered by UNVC

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's jumper, 10 Feb 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my brother. He loved it because it is fleecey lined. He works as an entertainer so packing up in the early hours when it's really cold is a bonus.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7