ARRAY(0xb61c9a08)

The Perfect Treat: Heart-warming Short Stories for Winter Nights
The Perfect Treat: Heart-warming Short Stories for Winter Nights
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good short story, 28 Jan 2013
This was a really good book which took me in right from the start. I read it in a bout 2 days, feel good factor 5+

BLACK GENUINE BONDED LEATHER 5 WATCH DISPLAY BOX CASE BY MELE & CO
BLACK GENUINE BONDED LEATHER 5 WATCH DISPLAY BOX CASE BY MELE & CO
Offered by PoshClock
Price: 25.84

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice item, 26 Jan 2013
I bought this for my husband as an anniversary gift. As a 'watch collector' he was really pleased with the item, it was nicely made and worth the money.

I Think I'm OK
I Think I'm OK
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: I Think I'm OK (Kindle Edition)
Just finished this book, a sad story but although I felt sorry for the boy somehow the story just didn't grab me.

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 26 Jan 2013
Easy reading, perfect for picking up and reading when you get 5 minutes - good book for the beach. I would buy this author again.

Vax S4 Grime Master Handheld Steam Cleaner
Vax S4 Grime Master Handheld Steam Cleaner
Price: 24.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of time and money, 26 Jan 2013
I bought this item after seeing lots of demonstrations on a shopping channel. The product I had seen was not a well known brand so I decided to go for a well known name VAX. I read the product description before ordering and it seems exactly what I needed - something to clean an oven and also grout in the bathroom etc. I have to say that after just 30 minutes of using this machine it was obvious that it was never going to clean an oven - I'm not talking about a filthy oven (as they were used for in demos), just baked on greasy splatters on the door, it didn't even touch the mildew on the grout. Apart from filling the kitchen and bathroom full of steam which proved it was switched on - it was ABSOLUTELY USELESS. I am cross with myself for believing the sales spiel (which ok was not specifically for this product - I had thought this one would be even better!). Luckily for me Amazon did refund in full. Do not waste your time and money on this product!!!

KSG Arts and Crafts 3D Sequin Art 0503 Penguin 3D Polystyrene Model Kit
KSG Arts and Crafts 3D Sequin Art 0503 Penguin 3D Polystyrene Model Kit
Price: 8.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Difficult, 16 Jan 2013
I bought this for a child of 7 years who had seen it advertised on the t.v - it was far too difficult for her to even begin on her own. More suitable for 11-12 years in my opinion.

Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe
Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe
Price: 3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 16 Jan 2013
This was my first purchase for my new Kindle. I had never read anything by this author before but have since purchased all of her books. This was a great 'easy read', good story with recipes included which somehow works.