Profile for Mrs Anna Bonacorsi > Reviews

Content by Mrs Anna Bonacorsi

Mrs Anna Bonacorsi (Bristol, South Glos United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Thrilling., 29 April 2014
This was an excellent story. I was hooked. I read this in one sitting!
I look forward to the next instalment of Nick Dixon DCI....!

Shadow of the Burj
Shadow of the Burj
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling James Bond style, look forward to watch this at cinema, 22 April 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. A well written narrative which transported me into a James Bond world of villains and the heroes battling a modern battle. I look forward to watch this at cinema!

Would recommend this to everyone.

Levi's Men's 501 Straight Straight Jeans, Blue (Hook), W36/L32
Levi's Men's 501 Straight Straight Jeans, Blue (Hook), W36/L32
Price: 49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Levi's as per description, great., 21 Jan 2014
Surprising how 501's have stayed the same stylewise, but classic. My husband is happy with them, but I don't think he fits them as well as he used to! They arrived really quickly so was really pleased with that. Overall fairly happy with them.

Fitness Hula Hoop - Large Weighted Hula Hoops (W/UVPink) For Exercise, Dance & Fitness! No Instructions Needed! SAME DAY DISPATCH!
Offered by Flames N Games Ltd-Specialist Juggling Store
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!! Very popular with children too, 9 Jan 2014
We fight over who gets to use this! Still the challenge to see who can hulahoop for the longest time. I've managed 8 minutes whilst perusing my emails on my phone and still managed to keep it going! Hubby was impressed. Excellent value and brilliant exercise whether inside or out. Although do suggest no precious ornaments at waist height if you use indoors(!).

48 Hours: A City of London Thriller
48 Hours: A City of London Thriller
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing !, 9 Jan 2014
Certainly made me want to read more by this author. Very well putogether plot. Totaly captiviating, couldn't put it down. (!)

The You I Never Knew
The You I Never Knew
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing yet very emotional., 9 Jan 2014
Very emotional yet I couldn't put it down. Read into the early hours of the morning, even though feel bleary eyed, as it was a very emotionally charged story, I did go to sleep content. Interesting story line, yet powerful emotions particularly with the organ donation.

April's Fool (Avalon Romance)
April's Fool (Avalon Romance)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars April's Fool was such a lovely read, comfy yet intriguing. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :-), 9 Jan 2014
This was a lovely story, bit farfetched but had a cinderella feel to it. It's always a rich guy, why not a normal guy with a normal salary?! But hey what are dreams for? I did enjoy this book and it did put a smile on my face.

Fly London Women's Yaz Black Borgogna Wedge Heels P500025086 6 UK
Fly London Women's Yaz Black Borgogna Wedge Heels P500025086 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, great shoes!, 19 Dec 2013
I like my shoes! Look great and comfortable.
Look great with skirts, or trousers. Can't wait to wear them in the warmer weather!

Fractured: (Will Trent / Atlanta series 2)
Fractured: (Will Trent / Atlanta series 2)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 21 Oct 2013
Couldn't put it down, even the kids could not pull me away from this.

Intriguing the twists and turns of the plot and how Will Trent figured it out. But even I felt like shouting it's HIM!

Well written and definitely want more.

The Mephisto Club: Rizzoli & Isles series 6
The Mephisto Club: Rizzoli & Isles series 6
by Tess Gerritsen
Price: 5.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Mephisto Club - finally!, 21 Oct 2013
Finally read it, as I've started backwards with this series. It now all starts to fall into place since reading other books which mention Mephisto club.

Good book, gripping theme, accurate yet interesting description of Italian areas. Couldn't put it down yet I guessed whodunnit, as I wanted to know how it came out!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3