Profile for MRS P > Reviews

Content by MRS P

MRS P

Page: 1 | 2
Lizzie's Secret: A gritty heart-warming saga (The Workshop Girls Book 1)
Lizzie's Secret: A gritty heart-warming saga (The Workshop Girls Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 May 2016
Enjoyable easy read thank you

Christmas for One (No Greater Love)
Christmas for One (No Greater Love)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 April 2016
Really good read, always enjoy Amanda prowse books.

What Have I Done? (No Greater Love)
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Nov. 2015
A brilliant book from the moment you start reading it. Well done Amanda.

Meg and Mog Collection (10 Book Set)
Meg and Mog Collection (10 Book Set)
by Helen Nicoll

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2015
Excellent value for money, bought for my great granddaughters in New Zealand who absolutely love them.

Tipping Point
Tipping Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tipping Point (App)
Great game easy to use.

Butterfly (The Butterfly Trilogy Book 1)
Butterfly (The Butterfly Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed it and the following two books in the series, 23 Nov. 2014
The kind of book you cannot put done once you get started. Thoroughly enjoyed it and the following two books in the series.

Navy Royal Blue and Cream Fascinator on Headband for Ascot Weddings
Navy Royal Blue and Cream Fascinator on Headband for Ascot Weddings
Offered by Caprilite

5.0 out of 5 stars I wore it all day and it was so comfortable that I forgot I had it on, 23 Nov. 2014
I bought this item for my friends renewing of her wedding vows, I wore it all day and it was so comfortable that I forgot I had it on. Would thoroughly recommend this fascinator to anyone. It was well packaged so was perfect when it arrived.

Love and Dr Devon
Love and Dr Devon

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like to read Alan Titchmarsh books, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Love and Dr Devon (Kindle Edition)
I really like to read Alan Titchmarsh books, they are so easy to read and I particularly enjoyed this story.

The Little Girl in the Radiator: Mum Alzheimer's & Me
The Little Girl in the Radiator: Mum Alzheimer's & Me

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I have read in a long time, 22 Oct. 2014
One of the best books I have read in a long time. We are currently experiencing what it is like to have a parent living with dementia, our mother is in a care home too so we can relate to lots of similarities with the author of this book. I found it a very easy read and most enjoyable, I am going to buy it for my sister to read. Thank you so much.

The Throwaway Boy: I Didn't Understand Why My Husband Cried Himself to Sleep Every Night - Then the Truth Came Out

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 19 Nov. 2013
A tragic story but his wife's love and determination shone through. My husband was in a children's home for 6 years so I found this book very interesting. I can relate to some of the thoughts of the writer.

Page: 1 | 2