Profile for P. I. Davies > Reviews

Content by P. I. Davies

P. I. Davies

Page: 1 | 2
Apple iPad Air Case,iPad Air 2 Case,iPad 5 Case,iPad 6 Case,Lizimandu Smart Cover Ultra Slim Case Cover PU Leather with Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function Clear Back Shell for apple ipad 5/6(Painting)
Offered by Lizimandu

2.0 out of 5 stars Splits, 30 April 2016
I was initially pleased with this case, I bought it in January 2016 but now at the end of April the plastic around the magnetic flap over catch is split in two places and the corners of the case are already wearing .

Apple iPad Air 2 128GB Wifi Silver
Apple iPad Air 2 128GB Wifi Silver
Offered by inShop

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad Air 2, 26 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Apple iPad Air 2 128GB Wifi Silver
Even better than I had expected. An excellent replacement for my iPad 2.

My Brother Michael (Mary Stewart Modern Classic)
My Brother Michael (Mary Stewart Modern Classic)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Brother Michael, 29 Aug. 2015
I read this book when I was a teenager in the 1950's and it made a lasting impression on me. I have been fortunate to visit Delphi twice and it is still the magical place that it has always been.
I can confidently recommend this to anyone with a love for Greece.

The Mentalist - Season 1-7 [DVD] [2015]
The Mentalist - Season 1-7 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Simon Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars to Simon Baker, 21 Aug. 2015
I only started watching this at Series 4 when it was broadcast and I have thoroughly enjoyed working my way through the earlier episodes. Such great writing, humour, style that keeps the whole from being just another police drama. Excellent.

Marriner Aran with Wool 400g Knitting Yarn (Acrylic and Wool Blend) (Grape)
Marriner Aran with Wool 400g Knitting Yarn (Acrylic and Wool Blend) (Grape)
Offered by Marriner Yarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Grape Aran yarn, 15 Jun. 2015
Nice to knit with, good colour, not finished the jacket yet!

True Blood - Season 1-5 [DVD] [2013]
True Blood - Season 1-5 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Anna Paquin

5.0 out of 5 stars True Blood, 16 Jun. 2014
I was a late comer to True Blood so I was able to indulge myself watching episode after episode from this boxed set.
I have never seen such an imaginative , well acted TV series before, a huge army of characters all intertwined in the humid swamps of Louisiana. Stephen Moyer as Vampire Bill Compton holds it all together with his underplayed acting, such a skill, and he is ably supported by Anna Paquin and the rest of the talented cast.

NY-Lon
NY-Lon
Dvd ~ Rashida Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars NY-LON, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: NY-Lon (DVD)
I remembered seeing this 10 years ago and being impressed by the way it was filmed and edited.
Seeing Stephen Moyer in True Blood and Sound of Music Live made me want to re visit his earlier work. He gives consistently excellent performances.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: London
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: London
by M.Leapman
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars London guide, 19 Jan. 2014
As with all the D and K Guide books this has excellent information well displayed. The maps are easy to follow.

The Official SoxonTM Sock & Stocking Aid/Donner
The Official SoxonTM Sock & Stocking Aid/Donner
Offered by Glebe Healthcare & Mobility

3.0 out of 5 stars Sock assister., 16 Dec. 2013
I have found the soxon very easy to use but why do they have to be made in such a miserable colour? Towelling is available in every colour and just because a person needs assistance putting their socks on does not mean that they need to enter the drab world of beige.

Marriner Double Knit with Wool 100g | DK Yarn with British Wool | Knitting (Black Diamond)
Offered by Marriner Yarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting again!, 16 Dec. 2013
I have not knitted for a long time, no local wool shops, so I was delighted to discover that I could buy what I needed from Amazon. I have enjoyed getting the needles out again!

Page: 1 | 2