Profile for Croach > Reviews

Content by Croach

Croach "Croach"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Butter Finger Fun Size Pack 354 g (Pack of 2)
Butter Finger Fun Size Pack 354 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 20 Feb 2014
I've always been a big fan of Butterfingers. However, Butterfingers can be a bit too brittle/messy when eating them. For this reason, I genuinely prefer the "fun size" version of the candy as the smaller bars are easier to eat.

Unwholly (Unwind Dystology 2)
Unwholly (Unwind Dystology 2)
by Neal Shusterman

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first, but still a good read, 20 Feb 2014
To my mind, the second installment in the series isn't quite as suspenseful/captivating as the first; however, it does move the story along nicely in the grand scheme of things.

Unwind (Unwind Dystology 1)
Unwind (Unwind Dystology 1)
by Neal Shusterman

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite the read, 20 Feb 2014
Like most new science fiction works these days, Unwind borrows bits and pieces from earlier works (Bradbury comes to mind right now); however, this feels very original. It's been some time since a book made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. It's been compared to Hunger Games, but I honestly think the series, so far, is better.

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic - Rainbow Dash as Shadowbolt
My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic - Rainbow Dash as Shadowbolt
Offered by a1 Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughter, 20 Feb 2014
I'm not too impressed with the quality of this one (hair glued together, glow-in-the-dark bits are rather weak, paint seems a bit haphazard), but my daughters seem to like it.

My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set
My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set
Offered by B420 Retail

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so toy train, 20 Feb 2014
Not the most stellar example of a toy train I've ever seen. However, it's very easy for a toddler to operate.

My Little Pony Crystal Playset
My Little Pony Crystal Playset
Offered by Burman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 20 Feb 2014
For the price I paid for this on Amazon versus what you would normally pay in the shop, I really have no complaints. My daughters play with this all the time.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughters, 20 Feb 2014
This is one of my daughters' favorite MLPs. I have to admit that it's a pretty unique looking toy. However, I would like it even more if it had been cheaper.

The Sword In The Stone  [DVD] [1963]
The Sword In The Stone [DVD] [1963]
Dvd ~ Wolfgang Reitherman

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite Disney films, 20 Feb 2014
I have long loved this movie and so wanted to share it with my kids. My daughter seems to love it as well.

DARK BROWN Leather Repair for Leather Sofa Chair.
DARK BROWN Leather Repair for Leather Sofa Chair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Used this on a vinyl sofa with poor results, 20 Feb 2014
It's a neat kit that comes with all sorts of fancy bits; however, in the end, it didn't do the job for me. I wound up using a patch instead. Please bear in mind I'm talking about vinyl, it might work much better with leather.

Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Offered by Gadget Distribution

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really sure it actually works, 20 Feb 2014
I have very thick and coarse facial hair, and so sharp razor blades are a must for me. I bought this thing hoping to save money on disposables. In the end, I'm not sure it was worth it. I think I'd sooner find disposables at a discount somewhere than waste my time with this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5