Profile for Dagmara > Reviews

Content by Dagmara

Dagmara (London, UK, GB)

Philips Azur GC4890/02 Steam Iron with Anodilium Technology Soleplate, 2600 Watt - Black
Offered by Tribal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY FOR THE PRICE, 2 Mar 2014
EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY FOR THE PRICE. IT IS REALLY FANTASTIC ON SILK AND OTHER DELICATE FABRICS BUT ALSO GREAT ON FULL HEAT WHEN IRONING BED LINEN.

Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons
Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons

5.0 out of 5 stars MESMERISING, 2 Mar 2014
Absolutely stunning piece of work. Very emotional experience. If you are not yet a fan of classical music this will convert you!

HAUPTSTADTKOFFER Suitcase Alex, 55 cm, 45 Liters, grey
HAUPTSTADTKOFFER Suitcase Alex, 55 cm, 45 Liters, grey

1.0 out of 5 stars The wheel broke during first use, 2 Mar 2014
I am very disappointed with this product. I purchased the larger versions of this suitcase before and there are flawless (so far!) but with this one the handle broke whilst being used for the first time. I was expecting a little bit more from a £70 carry on.

Veet EasyGrip Ready to Use 20 Wax Strips and 4 Perfect Finish Wipes for Face
Veet EasyGrip Ready to Use 20 Wax Strips and 4 Perfect Finish Wipes for Face

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUSES SORES AND SEVERE SKIN IRRITATION, 2 Mar 2014
I had a very similar experience to Becky (below). I have very little hair so it was easy to remove but it left me with significant skin irritation and sores that appeared after about 24 hours. I tried to upload images of my face now but the website doesn't allow me to do so. Let me just mention that I have a very good skin normally, never any breakouts or spots and I had this type of hair removal treatment done before by professionals without any side effects, apart from minor redness few hours after the waxing, which is normal.
After using this product the area around my lips is covered in red sores whilst the skin is extremely dry, it is painful. I has been 2 days and it looks like it is getting worse by the hour....