Profile for Honest reviews from lil ol me > Reviews

Content by Honest reviews...

Honest reviews from lil ol me "TAz" (Peterborough)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Joyteck Mini Analogue Controller with Duel Jolt Feedback
Joyteck Mini Analogue Controller with Duel Jolt Feedback

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little hands, 13 Aug. 2013
Hey all

I only bought this for my little son to play with while i play on my playstation or xbox. He loves it, its perfect for little hands and i unscrewed it and removed the wire and it looks like my wireless for a child now.

Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Sensor: With Kinect Disneyland Adventures + Kinect Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 13 Aug. 2013
Hey all

I only recently joined the xbox revolution, i usually play ps3, but got one to play online with my daughter. I have to say im astounded. It great i can talk to me daughter and not even have to be in the same game! I like the menu or home bar or what its called, the online game play is great, not sure about the Gold service but i go with it. Also love the free games from xbox every month. As for the hardware its now very small and lightweight, looks good and is supposed to be whisper quiet, that part is not quite true and the fan can be clearly heard and it also heats up a lot but i presume this is all normal. The memory is 4GB on board, this is boostable, i personally bought a 320gb hard drive from amazon and just slotted it in. Was very easy and cheap. Inside the box there are various vouchers and freebees, points, gold memberships and others. There were also a few games for the kinect. My advice is to purchase a clip/ stand that holds the kinect on the TV, its not expensive and the kinect works much better.

Overall i think the xbox is catching playstation for value and playability but the let down of the missing bluray player (remedied in the xbox one) is really the only downside.

Limited Edition
Limited Edition
Offered by GamersCorner

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal if you get it cheap, 13 Aug. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Limited Edition (Video Game)
Hey all

bought this limited edition for the game/ headset combo. The headset is a bit on the flimsy side and very small and light, charges well and fast and talk time is average. The game is the game of the year edition so it comes with all the extras. Well worth it if you get it for a good price.

Mr Grumpy Universal Mobile Phone Pocket
Mr Grumpy Universal Mobile Phone Pocket
Offered by Just Personalise

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a phone pocket!, 13 Aug. 2013
Hey all

Ok i bought this phone pocket to keep my Motorola motolux safe, it fitted perfect and did what its designed for. Overall a good phone safety product.

Hot Wheels Rooftop Race Garage
Hot Wheels Rooftop Race Garage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, and inexpensive, 13 Aug. 2013
Hey All

I bought this toy for my lil man recently and it is as expected and looks like in the pics, it unfolds to create the race track, the side folds down for the workshop/ garage, and the lift at the rear to get the race cars into position. I doubt it will last forever but it is good fun, and my son is almost a year and a half and he loves it.

I would recommend this for an inexpensive car race track type toy for a child and the good thing is you can play too, race against your lil one.

Little Tikes Roll n Pop Vacuum
Little Tikes Roll n Pop Vacuum

3.0 out of 5 stars Potentially really good, but not, 13 Aug. 2013
Hey all

Ok, i bought this for my lil man who loves our vacuum cleaner. It arrived very quickly and was very well packaged. I opened it for him and took a look, this is what i noticed... It has to be FLAT for the child to move it back for forth, there is a button on it, its red, i dont know about anyone else's child but mine loves buttons and switches, so he was drawn straight away to it, but it does nothing, no lights, no noise, nothing, a huge let down and missed oppertunity. The hand vac is a good idea, but a little person has a lot of trouble getting it out, and to be honest it is pointless, it does nothing to be honest. Since the purchase 2 months ago, it has sat in the corner, my lil man is not interested in it because it seems to take too much effort for little play reward.

I think every child is different and maybe your child may play differently, but if your child is like ours and likes to push and play and play with switches and buttons then this is really not for you.

If you can get it cheap, go for it

Octone IEM Pro In-Ear Monitor Earphones - Deep Bass Edition Professional Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, sounds average, deep bass?? Er no..., 13 Aug. 2013
Hey all

I have received my earphones today and tried them out straight away, i was VERY impressed with the packaging (its a novel idea to make the packaging look like an old skool stero), Then there is the case for the earphones, which is very posh looking and is a great thing to keep your earphones in good shape. Inside that there is the compartment for the "bits" (the other ear plugs) and then the tray for the earphones itself. Another bag/ case is then provided to put the earphones inside to then put them in the case. These are great plus points.... However the earphones themselves are a tad disappointing, yes the sound is on the HD side, but the "Deep base" in the description is AWOL. As for fitting them into your ear, its a bit awkward, but once you get it and create the "seal" they are very comfortable and you hardly notice they are in.

Overall i am quite impressed so far, just wish the deep base was there as, but that's a personal issue.

For the price you get a lot of bang for your buck and sound is very good (minus the bass he he)

Trust Urban Revolt Headset Bazz - White
Trust Urban Revolt Headset Bazz - White
Offered by SENDERCITY

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out Beats, 17 Jun. 2013
Ok, wow, i bought a set of these headphones recently because i thought they looked similar to beats and to be honest i cant afford a real set, at 25 euros (what i paid) i thought they were a bargain. I admit i was a little dubious about how they would sound etc but when i got them out and plugged them in i was blown away! The sound was crystal clear, the bass nice and well bassy haha just how i like it, they felt good on my head and the cable was good quality too (and like the beats headphones it comes off). They are not very heavy or tight but shut out all other noise so for me that was even better. My ONLY nag is they dont fold. but hey its a small matter. Would i recommend these?? I already did, and would, i went on facebook and told my friends about them, and no joke within the afternoon the shop i bought them from had none left. Trust me, you want a good cheap alternative to Beats, THIS IS IT! I dont know what headphones the other reviewer had, but wasnt these....

PS3 Controller Bluetooth Black Ops 2
PS3 Controller Bluetooth Black Ops 2

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but....., 2 Feb. 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I eagerly waited for my controller as i play black ops 2 regularly and needed a new controller, when i got it i was like a kid at Christmas and charged it up ready for use. The controller charges quite fast and was ready before i knew it. I then followed the simple instructions and linked it to my ps3. Then i was ready and thats where its problems lay. As looks go its easy on the eyes, the orange backlight is nice and the non slip coating is good BUT! It is heavy! And big, also the joysticks are as stiff as they could be, but for me the worst part was the fire buttons, they worked when they wanted to! I lost count the amount of times i pressed the button to fire and nothing happened, even the aim button had the same issue. Save your money buy a sony controller. This controller is too heavy, too big and doesnt work well on a game its designed for.

PS Vita - Zubehör-Set Urban "Limited Edition" (3 verschiedene Motive) [German Version]

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but just cheap, 22 Jan. 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
HI all, i bought this from amazon.de for half this price on here and got the union flag edition, i opened it and was a little dissapointed as although the items are ok (in manufacturing if a little on the cheap feel side) the flag is just printed on everything and poorly too. Overall its not a bad pack but i would not and didnt pay over £15.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7