Profile for Mr. S. N. Ford > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. N. Ford

Mr. S. N. Ford "Love Music" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Electric
Electric
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyed This Album, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Electric (MP3 Download)
After recently going to see the Pet Shop Boys, at the LG Arena Birmingham, I bought this album after hearing live, it was an amazing concert, I have always liked whatever they have done, I had pre- viewed this album before I went and I was not really sure about it, but now I can say that I would recommend to you and you will not be disappointed.

Born To Be Wild (Best Of....)
Born To Be Wild (Best Of....)
Price: 7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say., 10 Jun 2014
After searching some really old bands to see what I could get my hands on I could not resist this, I prefer old bands to some of todays music, and it sits nice in my collection, SteppenWolf have always been strong favourites of mine, and good Value for money, would recommend.

Lead Me On
Lead Me On
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One track Only., 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lead Me On (MP3 Download)
I like Voodoo Six but not enough to warrant all their music, so I purchased this it really stuck out and I thought it was the best one on the Album.

On The Road Again
On The Road Again
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: On The Road Again (MP3 Download)
Well I thought this album was superb, great blues numbers from the masters themselves, always loved Canned Heat in my younger Day's and still do, would recommend they do not make albums like this anymore.

Live At The Roseland Ballroom, Nyc [Blu-ray] [2012]
Live At The Roseland Ballroom, Nyc [Blu-ray] [2012]
Dvd ~ Bachman & Turner
Offered by FLASH
Price: 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I never got to see a copy., 27 Mar 2014
I have ordered three copies of this DVD and never received the right one, I have sent back three copies of Phil Collins, Going Back at the Roseland Ballroom NYC, now I have given up all together with trying to get one. Waste of time. My star rating will be 5 Star when I get it from somewhere else.

The Whippoorwill [3 bonus track]
The Whippoorwill [3 bonus track]
Price: 9.01

5.0 out of 5 stars What an Album, 14 Mar 2014
I have only just ordered mine, got the Auto -rip at the same time cannot stop playing it, watched them on you Tube as well, always loved Southern Rock, Lynyrd Skynyrd have always been a strong favourite for many years and Blackfoot, even got to see them, you cannot go wrong with this Album, definitely the bees knees, enjoy.

And So It Goes
And So It Goes
Price: 12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet Another One., 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: And So It Goes (Audio CD)
Another great Album, added this to our great collection, lovely tracks on this album, but then cannot fault him everything he seems to do is as good as his last, he retired once but is back on the scene again this May, would recommend this album to all Don Williams fans.

Karabar Lightweight Garment/Suiter Bag
Karabar Lightweight Garment/Suiter Bag
Offered by Karabar Luggage
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed., 7 Mar 2014
I think this is very handy to have, amazing what you put in here, nice idea for going on a cruise, hold up to three suits, hold jackets and trousers and shirts, all different compartments for ties , Bow ties, Cufflinks, saves putting all your things in a suitcase like I have done for years, got it for a knockdown price, Grabbed it while I could.

Simply Red: Farewell - Live In Concert At Sydney Opera House [DVD] [2011]
Simply Red: Farewell - Live In Concert At Sydney Opera House [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Simply Red
Price: 19.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Concert, 7 Mar 2014
Watched this concert on the Arts Channel and what a way to finish a brilliant career, well worth the money, and a good price, you will not be disappointed.

Visions / Expressions / Portrait
Visions / Expressions / Portrait
Price: 12.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as My Previous review., 7 Mar 2014
These are another set of good albums, a lot that you cannot find separately, a lot of them cannot be found on separate discs, good value for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11