Profile for Mr. S. N. Ford > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. N. Ford

Mr. S. N. Ford "Love Music" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
The Best Of Fca! 35
The Best Of Fca! 35
Offered by Hardliner-music

5.0 out of 5 stars Just had to have the CD., 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Fca! 35 (Audio CD)
I recently bought the Blue ray DVD of this concert after seeing it on the arts channel on Sky, enjoyed it so much that I decided to buy the CD as well so I can listen to it when I like, very good concert well worth buying you will not be disappointed.

eLifeStore® Apple iPad mini Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Case Cover Multi-Functional Detachable Wireless Keyboard Leather Case (Red)
Offered by KingMansion

5.0 out of 5 stars So Pleased with My purchase, Bought one for the Wife., 11 Mar. 2013
This such an Ideal product for the Mini I pad, very good for travelling and protection, the Keypad was so easy to link to the pad, had to see what they where like so my mother bought me one for my Birthday. Nice for the price,I would recommend these, you cannot go wrong.

Fleetwood Mac Live In Boston [2004] [DVD]
Fleetwood Mac Live In Boston [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fleetwood Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed this., 10 Feb. 2013
I saw this concert on the Sky Arts channel some time ago, at that time it was only out on NTSC region 1 so I waited a while and here it is in Pal region 2, I was so pleased, and it has come at the right time, I will not be able to see them in September, even not fitting the full screen on the TV is good enough for me. I would recommend it. You will not be sorry.

LCD201 17" 19" 22" 24" 26" LED/LCD TV Wall Bracket Tilt, Swivel, 360° Rotate VESA 100 75
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase., 10 Feb. 2013
Nice little bracket for my TV, easy to fit, very strong and reliable would recommend, and a very nice price.

LUPO 32 Megapixel (Plug & Play) PC Skype Webcam & Mic with 360 degree rotation - BLACK

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent it Back., 10 Feb. 2013
Sent for this webcam for my wifes computer, thought how nice it looked, it came then connected it up and got a picture very nice HD, no sound oh dear tried it another computer same again nice picture, no sound, leads far too short maybe alright for the Laptop as long as the microphone will work, might be ok for someone else but not for me sorry.

Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this Idea., 10 Feb. 2013
I think this saves alot of problems trying to buy a present for someone, when you do not have much of an Idea what to get them, at least they will be able to choose something they really like and put the money towards it.

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers Live Anthology - 4CD
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers Live Anthology - 4CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot stop playing., 10 Feb. 2013
I am glad I read a good deal of the reveiws as they helped me make my mind up and go along with this purchase, I love everything about it, it is definately money well spent, Tom Petty has always been amazing in my book, couldn't do without him in my collection. Highly recommend this.

Selectec® Brand New Laptop AC Adapter Power Supply Charger+UK mains lead for HP Compaq Presario C300 C500 C700 F700 F500, HP Pavilion DC1000 DV2000 DV5000 DV6000 DV6500 DV6700 DV8000 DV9000 ZT3000 146594-001 [ 18.5V 3.5A 65W ]
Offered by Tech Global

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the result., 10 Feb. 2013
Glad I bought this, the lead is not quite as long as the original but it does the job and for a very good price, little bit worried about it at first because of it not coming from Hewlett Packard, I would recommend it as it helped with finance.

Bad - 25th Anniversary Deluxe [3 CD/1 DVD]
Bad - 25th Anniversary Deluxe [3 CD/1 DVD]
Offered by Hot Cakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 10 Feb. 2013
If you like Michael Jackson this is very nice to add to your collection, would recommend it worth every penny.

Storyteller
Storyteller
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Presents, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Storyteller (Audio CD)
I bought two copies for Christmas, very nice album, the book is also good to go with it, if you like him then buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14