Profile for Mr. S. N. Ford > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. N. Ford

Mr. S. N. Ford "Love Music" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Original Album Series
Original Album Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice box set., 20 April 2013
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
I had downloaded tracks from this band and had been looking for a box set for some time, well here it is and well worth the money, managed to see them a few years back, would recommend.

Mens Mother of Pearl and 14kt Gold Overlay Cufflinks and Studs Formal Set
Mens Mother of Pearl and 14kt Gold Overlay Cufflinks and Studs Formal Set
Offered by Cuff-Daddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Wedding Anniversary present., 20 April 2013
Really like these, well made and in a presentation box , just the right gift for 30 Year Anniversary, had looked at several other sets on here but my mind was made up so my Wife bought them for me, would recommend them.

THREE SEATER SOFA SUPPORT SAVER
THREE SEATER SOFA SUPPORT SAVER
Offered by Sparkles Textiles /Sofa Supports

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: THREE SEATER SOFA SUPPORT SAVER
Refer to my previous review. This once again is a whole new way to bring life back into your furniture.

TWO SEATER SUPPORT SAVER
TWO SEATER SUPPORT SAVER
Offered by Sparkles Textiles /Sofa Supports

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: TWO SEATER SUPPORT SAVER
I am very pleased to have ordered these, after reading other reviews they certainly do what it is written on the tin, its such a great relief to have better quality seating and not to have bought a new suit. I can definately recommend this product.

On An Island
On An Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this album., 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: On An Island (MP3 Download)
Very nice purchase, always liked David Gilmore in Pink Floyd, so if you like this sort of music you cannot go wrong, give it a try, I would recommend it.

Fca! 35 Tour - An Evening With Peter Frampton [Blu-ray] [2012]
Fca! 35 Tour - An Evening With Peter Frampton [Blu-ray] [2012]
Dvd ~ Peter Frampton
Offered by FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarks as same as my reveiw on the CD collection, 11 Mar 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this concert its worth buying, I would recommend it you will not be disappointed, good sound quality and picture is so clear.

The Best Of Fca! 35
The Best Of Fca! 35
Offered by Hardliner-music

5.0 out of 5 stars Just had to have the CD., 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Fca! 35 (Audio CD)
I recently bought the Blue ray DVD of this concert after seeing it on the arts channel on Sky, enjoyed it so much that I decided to buy the CD as well so I can listen to it when I like, very good concert well worth buying you will not be disappointed.

eLifeStore® Apple iPad mini Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Case Cover Multi-Functional Detachable Wireless Keyboard Leather Case (Red)
Offered by KingMansion

5.0 out of 5 stars So Pleased with My purchase, Bought one for the Wife., 11 Mar 2013
This such an Ideal product for the Mini I pad, very good for travelling and protection, the Keypad was so easy to link to the pad, had to see what they where like so my mother bought me one for my Birthday. Nice for the price,I would recommend these, you cannot go wrong.

Fleetwood Mac Live In Boston [2004] [DVD]
Fleetwood Mac Live In Boston [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fleetwood Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed this., 10 Feb 2013
I saw this concert on the Sky Arts channel some time ago, at that time it was only out on NTSC region 1 so I waited a while and here it is in Pal region 2, I was so pleased, and it has come at the right time, I will not be able to see them in September, even not fitting the full screen on the TV is good enough for me. I would recommend it. You will not be sorry.

LCD201 17" 19" 22" 24" 26" LED/LCD TV Wall Bracket Tilt, Swivel, 360° Rotate VESA 100 75
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase., 10 Feb 2013
Nice little bracket for my TV, easy to fit, very strong and reliable would recommend, and a very nice price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12