Profile for Mr. S. N. Ford > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. N. Ford

Mr. S. N. Ford "Love Music" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
WhoCares
WhoCares

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 10 Oct. 2012
This review is from: WhoCares (Audio CD)
After reading the reviews here I finally put my hand in my pocket and bought this double album, and wasn't it money well spent, its 'Awesome' love it too bits. You will not be disappointed.

Orange/Past, Present And Future/Modern Times
Orange/Past, Present And Future/Modern Times

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satified, 28 Sept. 2012
I cannot add much to my previous review, so if you have read the Images then you will have seen how I felt about both of these albums, worth every penny give them a shot.

Images (His First Three Albums)
Images (His First Three Albums)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 28 Sept. 2012
After having all these tracks on tape for many years I was glad to be able to replace them with a CD, my tapes where 35 years approx old, I am a greatlover of Al Stewart and I have a nice collection of his music, I would recommend this for such a good price not to be missed.

Snakes And Arrows Live [Blu-ray] [2008]
Snakes And Arrows Live [Blu-ray] [2008]
Dvd ~ Rush
Offered by A-B-C Media & Titles

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased., 16 Aug. 2012
Glad I purchased this DVD, picture quality and sound amazing, well worth buying, you will not be disappointed and as this is all on one Disc its even better.

Paint It Black
Paint It Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read., 12 July 2012
This review is from: Paint It Black (Kindle Edition)
I have bought this book because I had purchased one in America on my return trip, I enjoyed it so much that I have decided too buy all the other copies, unfortunately they are not all for the kindle.

CYCLES, BROTHERHOOD
CYCLES, BROTHERHOOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 12 July 2012
This review is from: CYCLES, BROTHERHOOD (Audio CD)
I have great pleasure in saying that I was really pleased to find this CD as I have had all the Doobie Brothers on tape before now, and buying all these albums with two CDS on each one is very handy, saved me buying the disc's individualy, a great buy for all fans, nice price too.

Gold
Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Album., 25 May 2012
This review is from: Gold (MP3 Download)
Really early Jefferson Starship not long after Jefferson Airplane, had this album on tape and could not stand to loose it, played this album over and over nearly wore it out, decided to keep it in my collection,it shows how there music changed through there time to present day,the album takes me back to my early years, I can recommend it.

Run With The Pack
Run With The Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to Hear again., 25 May 2012
This review is from: Run With The Pack (MP3 Download)
This album I had on tape which was now around 30 years old, I had decided to download this and not buy the CD as I have so many, alway's enjoyed this album when it first came out, brought back so many memories, would recommend it. One of Bad Company's finest albums.

Bestival Live 2011
Bestival Live 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this well worth the money., 20 April 2012
This review is from: Bestival Live 2011 (Audio CD)
After not seeing this band for so long, it was a pleasure to watch this tour on the Arts Channel on Sky, so I decided to buy the album, it has alot of good tracks on from early to present day and they are still as good as ever, would recommend it you not be sorry.

Silver Tone Hypo Allergenic Bullet Clutch Earring Backs with Pad (50)
Silver Tone Hypo Allergenic Bullet Clutch Earring Backs with Pad (50)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What we Needed, 12 Jan. 2012
Bought these for my Mother, very good as she cannot wear the ordinary butterflys anymore, and there are plenty if you lose some.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15