Profile for Oliver > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ebay Arbitrage: Make Huge Profits Selling High Demand Items on Ebay
Ebay Arbitrage: Make Huge Profits Selling High Demand Items on Ebay

1.0 out of 5 stars And that's it!, 16 Feb. 2015
Is this really a book, or even a guide or tutorial! There's less than ten items in here, all medical related, and he suggests you can make a living from it. Basically he says go to discount store a that stock discontinued products and sell them on eBay. GREAT in theory, in practice it would days, and lots of money to find profitable items. Ultimate guide this is not. And only relates to us market.

The Airbnb Entrepreneur: How To Earn Big Profits, Even If You Don't Own a Property

5.0 out of 5 stars Very educational, 16 Feb. 2015
I make my living from selling both real and digital products on the internet, and I'm always the lookout for more methods to increase my profits. I had heard of airbnb, but didn't know the nuts and bolts of the process. This book explains all you need to know, and is clearly written by someone who has been there and done it, not just another ebook author after a fast buck. I plan on travelling next year as a celebration of my online businesses, and am seriously considering investing in the airbnb business model, with this book as my guide. This book has opened up a whole new world of entrepreneurship to me, and I would recommend it to all entrepreneurs, both beginners and the experienced.

How to Set Up Photography Lighting for a Home Studio
How to Set Up Photography Lighting for a Home Studio

1.0 out of 5 stars Lots of waffle and difficult to understand, 15 Feb. 2015
After buying 'Product Photography for EBay and Beyond' by George Sekonda (which I highly recommend), I wanted to learn more about lighting. Unfortunately, this book is written in such a weird way that I found it hard to grasp the concepts. It's just lots of waffle, which is unnecessary. I got the impression that the author hasn't even got a home studio, and most, if not all of the photos where stock photos. There's much better books out there, and you can find loads of info on the internet. This book failed to meet my expectations.

100 Taboo Erotic Stories: Mega Hot Ultimate Collection
100 Taboo Erotic Stories: Mega Hot Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 15 Feb. 2015
Written by someone with a very vivid imagination, this book invokes all kinds of pleasurable imaginary. It is good fun, doesn't take itself seriously, and gets your heart racing. I shall be returning to this book often!

Wheat Free Recipes: Your Complete Wheat-Free Cookbook
Wheat Free Recipes: Your Complete Wheat-Free Cookbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes., 15 Feb. 2015
I didn't know there were so man alternatives to wheat. This book has lots of tasty and easy to follow recipes, that even a novice cook like myself can make. I have made the parmesan biscuits and they were great. Can't wait to get started on the other recipes. And as many wheat free foods scan be expensive, you can save some money too.

How To Get Rid Of A Hangover: Tips, Tricks, and Hacks, Fast Relief For Your Hangover (After Drinking Games)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good straightforward tips, 15 Feb. 2015
A good concise read, with plenty of tips, that I shall be putting into practice. In particular one preparation tip which is really obvious but will clearly make a difference. Glad I downloaded it.

The Nano Experiment
The Nano Experiment

5.0 out of 5 stars Good page turner, 15 Feb. 2015
I actually downloaded this book by accident, but I was glad I did. The characters are well developed and believable, the story line interesting, and the pace of the book is very comfortable. There are a few liberties taken, and in places there is a lack of detail, but not in a way that affects the reading, and in a way it helps keep the story moving along.

The only down side is the ending, it feels like the author was on a deadline and had to "wrap it up" in a hurry, it felt out of pace with the rest of the book, and was slightly disappointing.

Having said that I will be looking into other books by this author.

Asian Salads: Light And Simple Salad Recipe Book
Asian Salads: Light And Simple Salad Recipe Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 12 Feb. 2015
Loads of great recipes in here. It is well written and laid out clearly, with photos. Obviously the author is a serious and passionate cook, who knows how to combine flavours for maximum effect. I love trying new and exotic food so this book is ideal for me, plus as I'm not a particularly great cook I need something easy, quick, and tasty, which this book provides. And each recipe includes the calorie count and other nutritional information. Overall I would recommend this book.

Your Baby's First Year: The Ultimate Guide To Surviving Your First Year Parenting: How To Raise A Child For First Time Parents And What To Expect In Your ... First Year Baby Care, First Year Parenting)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for soon to b parents., 12 Feb. 2015
I'm glad I bought this book. It makes me feel a lot more prepared for when I become a parent. It is well written and has a fun and relaxed quality. The info contained within is very helpful and I can't wait to put it into practice. It is a book I shall be referring to time and again. Thank you for writing this.

Fire TV Stick User Guide: Support Made Easy (Streaming Devices Book 2)
Fire TV Stick User Guide: Support Made Easy (Streaming Devices Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 11 Feb. 2015
Thanks for writing this book. I was looking for a way to sideload apps into my fire stick, and this book explains how. Now I can watch films on my computer on my tv, via the fire stick. I did research this on the internet but it was too complicated, but this book clearly explains it. It also includes info on how to get free amazon gift vouchers, which I may well follow up. Overall, well written, easy to understand, and lots of useful info.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5