Profile for Squashy > Reviews

Cushtie - Original Pink
Offered by iZiss
Price: 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, definately worth buying, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cushtie - Original Pink (Toy)
I would definately recommend this item. They are so comfy and easy to put under anything. They are also very handy
for travelling. They also come in many colours which is handy.

Manicare Cotton Spa Gloves
Manicare Cotton Spa Gloves
Offered by KrystalDirect
Price: 6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars These are ok but could do with being a but longer, 3 Jun 2014
These are a good quality item but the sleeved could do with going a bit further up your arm. They only just fit passed my wrist.

High Quality USB Mini Desk Table Desktop Laptop Mac PC Power Cooling Portable Fan by Kurtzy TM

4.0 out of 5 stars A good quality item which does the job, 3 Jun 2014
I purchased this for my office desk. The fan is quite quiet and provides plenty of air. The only thing this fan could do with is rubber feet as without anything underneath it does dance around on a wooden desk. Overall a goods buy.

Tiny Tatty Teddy Me to You Bear Photo Album
Tiny Tatty Teddy Me to You Bear Photo Album

3.0 out of 5 stars A quality product, quite heavy though, 3 Jun 2014
I had to return my first purchase as the glass was smashed. I eventually got this sorted and received a new one. The front
is a metal cover which does make the whole album quite heavy but overall it is something different.

Kenley Silicone Gel Cushion for Car Seat Office Chair - with Foam Side Pads
Kenley Silicone Gel Cushion for Car Seat Office Chair - with Foam Side Pads

3.0 out of 5 stars A QUALITY PRODUCT - IT'S OK, 3 Jun 2014
I purchased this to go on my office chair. It does help a little. I sit down nearly all day as I am office based and was
having trouble with muscle pains in my backside.

JML Shower feet - Blue
JML Shower feet - Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars These are not as good as the Shower Feet in quality but do the job., 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: JML Shower feet - Blue
There are not as good in quality as the Shower Feet Brand but do the job and are cheaper, they are very handy for
people who have difficulties cleaning their feet.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Italy
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Italy
by DK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be, but have not really been to Italy to use it so this may change., 5 Dec 2013
I bought this because I was trying to find out where to go in Italy where I would see all the sights, this does show the sights but
not in great detail. Very long reading not just quick highlights which would be helpful.

Racing style seat belt pads for TOYOTA
Racing style seat belt pads for TOYOTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product very usefiul, 5 Dec 2013
This is a good quality item and a must have for putting around seatbelts to stop them gnawing your neck.

Aquafresh Flouride Toothgel - Deep Impact
Aquafresh Flouride Toothgel - Deep Impact

3.0 out of 5 stars I do not really like this flavour of toothpaste. But does make your mouth feel fresh., 21 Aug 2013
I bought this item thinking it was the citrus mint. It is totally my fault, it looks the same even though the description
read deep clean. Watch this when buying.

I like this range of toothpastes but personally prefer the cool mint, my huband likes the cirtrus mint which tastes like menthol.

Overall the item does what it is supposed to do.

Delivery received fine and in well wrapped packaging.

Two Worlds II Strategy Guide
Two Worlds II Strategy Guide
by TopWare Interactive

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a must have to play with the game., 1 Jun 2013
A very handy guide to use with the game. I purchased this for my dad and he enjoyed playing the game.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5