Profile for S. batten > Reviews

Content by S. batten

S. batten (STAFFS UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Holiday Treasure (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 10)
Holiday Treasure (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars When is the next book out?, 19 May 2015
I have read the 10 books in this series, I couldn't put them down, what a lovely writer melody ann is, I do love a good ending, just waiting for the next book. Can't wait!

Gorgeous Chaos (Beautiful Mess Book 3)
Gorgeous Chaos (Beautiful Mess Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful final part!, 8 May 2015
All three of these books have kept me on edge,they are wonderfully written to make you feel where the places written about ,you could imagine being there! So descriptive, just great!

Forbidden Fruit - Part Four (The Forbidden Fruit Series Book 4)
Forbidden Fruit - Part Four (The Forbidden Fruit Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!!!, 8 April 2015
Please tell me when part 5 is out, I can't wait for it, these books have been really well written and have made me more curious about multiple personality disorder, it is a fantastic subject to look at, I have enjoyed each of these books

Beautifully Broken: If I Break #3
Beautifully Broken: If I Break #3

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fab!, 5 Mar. 2015
I have read all of these books in the series, they are great, full of twists and turns, you can never determine what is going to happen! Portia is a brilliant author and I'd recommend her to books to anyone! A must read!!!!!👍

Almost Broken: If I Break #2
Almost Broken: If I Break #2

5.0 out of 5 stars just beautiful, 18 Feb. 2015
I absolutely love this book, it is so well written and you never know what is going to happen in it, like some books I've read! Can't wait to finally read the conclusion of this story! Thank you Portia👍

Starting Over (Starting Over Series Book 1)
Starting Over (Starting Over Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars sue, 13 Sept. 2014
I loved this book, it was heart wrenching ! I could totally empathise with the characters of this book! I would highly recommend it to anyone! I am also looking forward to reading the next part of the series of books!😃

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Really addictive game, but enjoy playing it! You can play it anywhere ! It connects via Facebook and keep your scores and compete against your friends too!

Concepts of Trait and Personality
Concepts of Trait and Personality

4.0 out of 5 stars Great psychology book, 13 Nov. 2013
Very helpful for psychology students in their 1 st year, may come in handy in their 2nd year too! Would recommend this book.

Tucano Work Out Notebook Slim Case for 13.3 inch MacBook - Purple
Tucano Work Out Notebook Slim Case for 13.3 inch MacBook - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for mac pro, 24 Mar. 2013
I got this bag to carry my mac pro bag, it is really good, especially because of the colour, it is very feminine and girly which I am a girly girl. So it's fab!!!!

Easy Statistics in Psychology: A Bps Guide
Easy Statistics in Psychology: A Bps Guide
by Mark Forshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychology book, 24 Mar. 2013
This book will help anyone who is studying psychology , it shows all the different statistical tests. Very useful, it helped me get a 2.1 in my research methods

Page: 1 | 2