Profile for Rose Bate > Reviews

Rose Bate

Beautiful: and other stories
Beautiful: and other stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the little twist at the end of each story, 9 Dec 2014
A really enjoyable read for a grey,cold December day. Loved the little twist at the end of each story. Some were laugh out loud ones with awful people getting their come-uppance.
As another reviewer said the only one I wasn't so taken with was Take me to your leader but all the rest were very good and well written.Loved the title story at the end of the book.Waiting in anticipation for the authors next offering.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes,shame about the fit, 5 Aug 2014
I already have a pair of heavenly feet shoes and they are so comfy,so when I saw these I thought I'd get some more. Unfortunately the fit was extremely snug and that was at the start of the day when my feet are at their best. I wouldn't have been able to wear these for any length of time as feet tend to get bigger in the day the longer you are on them and particularly in hot weather.
Returned for the next size up and am hoping they fit better. Shame really as the service was excellent,they arrived 2 days after I ordered them

Clearzal-Bac Nail Solution for Healthy Nails 30ml
Clearzal-Bac Nail Solution for Healthy Nails 30ml
Offered by DirectHealth&Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product, 1 Sep 2013
Was expecting greater results from this after the reviews that I had read for it. Been using for a long time now but nail still as horrid as it was before

Seiko Men's 5 Automatic Watch SNZF15K1
Seiko Men's 5 Automatic Watch SNZF15K1
Offered by Long Island Watch UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my fabulous husband, 1 Sep 2013
Bought this for my husband's 50th birthday,he absolutely loved it. The fact it is automatic and doesn't need a battery is a bonus

TRUYOO 12 Colors Temporary Color Non-toxic Hair Chalk Dye Hair Salon Pastel Kit
TRUYOO 12 Colors Temporary Color Non-toxic Hair Chalk Dye Hair Salon Pastel Kit
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 1 Sep 2013
Love these,so easy to use,can change my hair colour as often as I like as they just brush or wash out