Profile for Linda397 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pot of Dreams - Dandelion - Ceramic Money Box
Pot of Dreams - Dandelion - Ceramic Money Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Money Pot, 24 Mar 2013
Quick and easy to order and delivery was good. These are the only type of money boxes I buy because once you put your money in you have to break them to get your money out which keeps me from "borrowing". I would have given it 5 stars if a bag had been included for wrapping the pot in to break it open.

The Sweetest Rose: 150 Years of Yorkshire County Cricket Club
The Sweetest Rose: 150 Years of Yorkshire County Cricket Club
by David Hopps

5.0 out of 5 stars Yorkshire cricket fans take note, 19 Feb 2013
Bought this book for my brother-in-law who is a Yorkshire cricket fanatic. He was absolutely delighted with it. He goes on about it every time I see him and tells me all about what's in it - that'll teach me!!!!!! Well worth the money and it made a great present.

Cole & Mason Precision Tap 115 mm Acrylic Mill Giftset
Cole & Mason Precision Tap 115 mm Acrylic Mill Giftset

4.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 13 Jan 2013
Used these at a friend's house and was so impressed I decided to buy some. This tap style is good for me to use as I have arthritis in my hands but they are very easy to turn. The salt grinder is really good but the pepper one doesn't seem as sharp.

Oslo Traditional Wooden Tea ,Coffee and Sugar Canisters with Microfibre HSB® Cleaning Glove

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 13 Jan 2013
Look good and I'm reasonably happy with them but I feel the airtight lids are not as tight as they could be.

In Car Charger Lead Cable for Apple iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4G iPod Touch iTouch i-Touch Nano
Offered by Busybee Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 8 Oct 2012
As others have said the charger cable could have done with being a bit longer but it works fine and does the job perfectly.

BLACK SILICONE GEL S LINE CASE COVER FOR IPHONE 4 4S 4G -- 16GB 32GB 64GB -- including Screen Protector - Part of the Crazy4Fones accessory Range
Offered by Goods-cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Oct 2012
Very stylish cover for iPhone at a very cheap price. Good large slots for buttons. Noticed one customer's remark that "the case always holds down the lock button which is extremely inconvenient" but I honestly haven't had any problems with the lock button at all. Case fits the phone well and is a very flexible but snug fitting plastic and looks good. Free delivery on order which is great and came in three days. Well pleased!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2013 10:25 AM GMT

Aluminium Hard Black Bumper Case Cover for iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
Aluminium Hard Black Bumper Case Cover for iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
Offered by RK Wireless UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Oct 2012
Excellent case. Fits very securely onto iPhone and. although I haven't dropped my phone, I do feel that this case would protect it well. Well worth the money and delivered very quickly. Would defintely recommend this company and this product.

Golf Rules Quick Reference 2012-2015: A Practical Guide for Use on the Course
Golf Rules Quick Reference 2012-2015: A Practical Guide for Use on the Course
by Yves C. Ton-That
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 17 Aug 2012
Nice neat little rules book which fits easily into a pocket. Very easy to find what you are looking for and waterproof cover makes it easy to keep dry. I hate trying to look up rules in the R&A manual as it takes so long. The every day problems you will come across are explained and some have pictures to explain in more detail. Well worth the money.

Longridge 12 ft Ball Retriever / 365cm
Longridge 12 ft Ball Retriever / 365cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Aug 2012
This review is from: Longridge Ball Retriever (Sports)
This should save me some money. Good product but handle very thick as some reviewers had already said so it takes up a club bag divider on its own.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Disappointed, 16 July 2012
I ordered this product because the Benadryl ointment I have been using has been withdrawn. Desperate to find something similar I decided to send for two of these sprays which I understood were from America.

When the product arrived I noticed that it had been sent from Jamaica which was a surprise. When I took off the protective wrapping there was nothing printed on the bottle itself which made me quite suspicious. I sprayed a tiny amount on my hand and it was really sticky and horrible. Needless to say I haven't used it again. Please don't waste your money on this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2013 9:11 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2