Profile for Nicola Rose > Reviews

Content by Nicola Rose

Nicola Rose

Exercise Fitness Yoga Core Stability Balance Swiss Ball 65cm Anti Burst With 60 min of Professional online Video workouts & 2-Way-pump 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described and fast delivery - what more could ..., 11 May 2016
Exactly as described and fast delivery - what more could you want. I bought it as a birthing ball but my other half is enjoying using it to too. Haven't watched the video yet so can't comment.

MIXED GREEN BUTTONS ASSORTED SHAPES SIZES ART CRAFT SEWING CARD SCRAPBOOK MAKE
MIXED GREEN BUTTONS ASSORTED SHAPES SIZES ART CRAFT SEWING CARD SCRAPBOOK MAKE
Offered by ASVP Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo not accurate, 23 Nov. 2014
The assortment of various shapes and sizes is excellent, however the colours in the photograph did not represent what I actually received. I needed mid to dark green buttons and many of the buttons are so light green they are almost yellow. Also a few of them didn't have holes and one was smashed. Apart from that the product is fine and I received them promptly.

Out Of Goodbyes With Lady Antebellum [feat. Lady Antebellum]
Out Of Goodbyes With Lady Antebellum [feat. Lady Antebellum]

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful harmonies, 16 Jun. 2014
I bought this song because I was learning to sing it with a friend. I have listened to it closely about a million times and I love it. It gets under your skin, and you won't be able to stop humming it to yourself.

Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Laughing Version)
Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Laughing Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars I cry with laughter every time, 16 Jun. 2014
Oh my God, I I had to find this song again to play to some friends who had never heard it- once Elvis starts laughing you cannot help giggiling yourself, it's infectious. If you've ever been in a situation before where you've got a fit of the giggles somewhere that's totally inappropriate to be laughing then you will sympathise with how hard it is stop. The way the warbling singer in the background keeps singing, increasing in volume, just makes me smile. Even when he gets it together at the end you can tell he could break any second, I had tears running down my cheek and sore ribs from laughing by the end-gets me everytime. You must have this track in your life.

Meinl Headed Spark Shaker - Black Nickel
Meinl Headed Spark Shaker - Black Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning-totally addictive., 16 Jun. 2014
One of the members of my drumming group set us all a challenge to find a piece of hand percussion to take with us on tour for those moments where we feel the need to break out into spontaneous percussion - waiting in airports, back of tour buses, hotel lobbies etc where normally we'd tap on ashtray lids, flight cases, bang wedding rings on handrails, that kinda thing. I found this little shaker beauty-it fits in the palm of your hand and is surprisingly loud for its size. Pressing the goats' skin head allows you to alter the pitch, and depending how you hold it (ie cupped between your closed palms, held with two fingers by the edge, upside down, sideways on,) produces a variety of sounds. You can also hit the skin side against your open palm for an 'attack' which you can alter the pitch of depending how flat or cupped your hand is. Or, slap your finger against the skin for a sharp 'crack'. You can get a lush metallic sound by swirling the beads gently against the curved side or a completely different echoy sound turning it upside down and letting them roll against the skin. There's too many things to list here in fact, I'm still finding new combinations of rhythms and different noises now and I've owned it for months. It is possible to buy other shakers in this range and play them sandwiched together too-search for instructional videos online. Such a dynamic and lovely sounding piece of kit - it's turned lots of heads too when I play it on my walk to work!