Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for jakki > Reviews

Content by jakki

jakki

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 11 May 2014
Fantastic product. Easy to open n set up and same to close and sits in my laptop bag along with my laptop easily. When its set up I sat my laptop on it and mouse and now I can't imagine using my laptop without it . very sturdy .

Shoulder Tote Shopping & School / College Bag - Available In 4 Colours
Shoulder Tote Shopping & School / College Bag - Available In 4 Colours
Offered by eBuyGB

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT SERVICE AND THE BAG IS SPOT ON !!, 15 Aug. 2012
Ordered this bag yesterday late in the afternoon and it arrived this morning. Ordered it for my daughter for school and she was over the moon with it lots of room in it for folders and things and really trendy looking and the price was amazing too. So happy with it and the excellent service looks even better than it does on the screen she opted for the purple one. I am going to order one for myself as i think they would be excellent for shopping aswell.

HP Deskjet 1000 Printer
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer, 28 May 2011
I Purchased this printer for my daughter who does a lot of crafting etc... And when it arrived it did seem a little bit plastic but as they say never judge a book by its cover . Its been brilliant she loves it and uses it daily and the ink she got with it is still going and the quality of prints are great aswell . I would say to anyone if your looking for printer this is the one to go for.It also isnt a huge printer which was great for her too as she keeps it on her desk with laptop plugged into it.

ECP part for MAINS CHARGER HP 2133 Mini-Note PC HP2133 MiniNote PSU ECP 3rd Party Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 8 April 2011
Ordered this charger it came within a couple of days and to my surprise its great i thought with it being so cheap it would be flimsy but no. Im really happy with it. Plugs into my HP mini note book perfect .

Special Offer....United Kingdom Flag Polyester 3 ft. x 5 ft.
Special Offer....United Kingdom Flag Polyester 3 ft. x 5 ft.
Offered by My Swift

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 8 April 2011
I Bought these flags to put up on my sons walls to go with the rest of UK FLAG things i had got for his room .Im really pleased with them they stand out and are good quality for the price. Delivered quickly.

Ace Graphic Strapless Boobtube Top Black M/L
Ace Graphic Strapless Boobtube Top Black M/L
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Top, 8 April 2011
This top is really pretty and looks great on and was delivered quick my only flaw is its quite see through so best wearing something under it if ur not as daring.