Profile for R.b > Reviews

R.b

Altered
Altered

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Altered (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this read, I'd spotted it several times in my suggested books, skim read the description and thought I'd give it a try (after struggling to find a good read for a few days) and I'm so glad I did! I couldn't put it down, after reading until God knows when in the morning (resulting in a very tired day at work!) I read it in 2 days. Admittedly, at the start I was a bit unsure of the story, finding the idea of having four boys locked in your secret basement lab a tad strange! After a few chapters in I was hooked! The story gets going quickly and soon turned into a gripping adventure full of twists and turns as Anna and the boys find there escape and unlock the secrets of their past. I love how loveable the characters are and how they each have very unique personalities (Cal definitely being my favourite!!) Overall beautifully written and I can't wait to get lost in the second book!!!!

Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3) (Divergent Trilogy)
Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3) (Divergent Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! So sad it's over!, 19 Nov 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading these amazing books, they will have you up all night with its thrilling twists and turns! Such an incredible and touching story, with incredibly strong characters, will definitely be reading these books again!!! Can't get enough of Tris and Fours incredible journey!

Divergent (Divergent, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible gripping couldn't put it down!, 11 Nov 2013
Absolutely loved this book, increasingly and emotional story packed with action, well worth the read, can't wait to read the second book!

Complete Me (Stark Trilogy Book 3)
Complete Me (Stark Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars R b, 30 Sep 2013
Loved reading all three of these books, fantastic, couldn't put them down! So touching and really well written, had a few tearful moments, all in all really enjoyed the trilogy!

Release Me (Stark Trilogy Book 1)
Release Me (Stark Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rb, 11 Aug 2013
Finally found a good read! After reading some of the fifty shades spin off's I was disappointed with most but not this one. Brilliant, gripping full of twists and can't wait to read more!

His to Shatter (An Erotic Romance Novel)
His to Shatter (An Erotic Romance Novel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a tad rushed, 6 Aug 2013
A good read but I felt as though it was a little rushed, didn't really get to know Girard as a character! Also there was a lot of repetitive moments, I'd read a paragraph and then find the next page was explaining what had happened all over again! Good but not amazing.

The End of Me (The Single Lady Spy Series Book 1)
The End of Me (The Single Lady Spy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 July 2013
A gripping and fantastic book I couldn't put down, well worth the read and can't wait for the second one!