Profile for Luke > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HyperX DataTraveler USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 128 GB
HyperX DataTraveler USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 128 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than advertised!, 17 July 2014
Wow, seriously impressed with this drive! It was delivered in one day, that was the standard 3-5 day shipping. Plugged it in, opened up my Disk Speed Tester. 155.8 MB/s write and 294.7 MB/s Read right out of the box. Kept this going for around 15 minutes and speeds reduced to 125.4 MB/s write and 244.5 MB/s Read. 126.47 GB is the total storage OSX can see but that's good enough for me. It is holding some huge files and that is exactly what I bought it for.

The design is absolutely solid, it is well built and the lid is on firmly, it takes a good tug to remove it, the same goes for placing it on the other end. You are not going to lose this cap easily!

An easy 5 stars all round, now just to see how long this lasts!

Belkin 1m Thunderbolt Data Transfer Cable - Black
Belkin 1m Thunderbolt Data Transfer Cable - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, this is a Thunderbolt cable., 1 July 2014
I agree with some of the other reviews, technically, this cable is 1m, but that is from tip to tip, the actual cable seems small. However, this works great, I actually bought it for use with the dock pictured in the item's description. I get good speeds, really I don't even notice it is there! It is of good build quality, ends seem sturdy and the rubber strain reliefs do their job.

Swees® Ultra Slim Apple iPad Air (5th 2013 Version) Case Cover, Full Protection Smart Cover for iPad Air iPad 5 5th With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen - Blue
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 1 July 2014
Bought this for my mum as I knew she was getting an iPad Air for mothers day. This case is in her favourite colour so we were already onto a winner. The case fits snugly and perfectly, it of good design and construction. She uses the case as a stand as well to watch movies, it isn't sturdy enough to support her typing while it is in it's steepest position but it does a good job in the lower position. Unfortunately, she has dropped it already and the case did its job. The iPad stayed in the case, I have seen other people's iPads fly out of similar cases. The included screen protector fits fine, although a bubble remover card would go nicely, I used my bank card. My mum tried the included stylus and it works great but she prefers to use her finger.

An all round good purchase, 5/5!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 May 2014
I accidentally ran my old Polarised glasses over and these are a great replacement! Comes with a great little bag to stop them getting scratched. Fit perfectly. Rubber sides are comfortable! Definitely worth buying!

1.8M Mini Display Port DP to HDMI Cable Adapter For iMac MacBook Pro Air LCD TV | Thunderbolt Compatible
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but quite bulky, 9 May 2014
It took about 30 seconds to recognise, quite a lot of popping and crackling from my TV. Has worked fine with my Mac Pro ever since! The HDMI end is quite bulky and struggles to fit in my TV (ports are on the side behind the screen). Otherwise, no problems to report!

Integral UltimaPro 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card
Integral UltimaPro 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card
Offered by You Want GPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 26 Jan. 2014
Brilliant product, absolutely amazing read speeds over usb 3.0. Works great in a Panasonic C41; good enough write speed for shooting 1080p AVCHD.

EDUP 150M Wireless N Wifi Network Card 802.11N Usb Adapter For Desktop Laptop
EDUP 150M Wireless N Wifi Network Card 802.11N Usb Adapter For Desktop Laptop
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, rubbish software, 26 Jan. 2014
Great product, works great with my personal wifi and with my uni's enterprise wifi. I wouldn't install the software though, it wouldn't reconnect my wifi if I rebooted the computer and would occasionally drop signal. I uninstalled it, let windows find a driver and it's worked great ever since!

SAMSUNG GENUINE CHARGER ADAPTER FOR GALAXY S3 I9300 WITH USB CABLE BY JUST GENUINE (Non - Retail Packaging)
Offered by Tec Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 8 Jan. 2014
Works great with S3 and S3 Mini. Charges both in just over an hour. Perfect replacement, like for like, except this one hasn't been chewed by a dog!

Benross Global Gizmos 50160 Bad Jokes Novelty Toilet Roll Gift Box
Benross Global Gizmos 50160 Bad Jokes Novelty Toilet Roll Gift Box
Offered by Curated-UK Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price, ok, 8 Jan. 2014
Its, well, quite thin. I'd double it up if I were you. I was quite disappointed to find that it repeats the same 30 or so jokes. The jokes are, as promised, quite literally 'crap jokes'. Good for the price, wouldn't pay more. Great as a silly gift or secret santa.

Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Xbox 360 Headset - EU
Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Xbox 360 Headset - EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 8 Jan. 2014
Great for Xbox 360 FPS games such as Battlefield or Call of Duty. They do somehow increase your range of hearing, it's easier to notice people behind you. They are also great for Music and TV.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3