Profile for K. Phillips > Reviews

Content by K. Phillips

K. Phillips "Katy" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
NEW & improved ClimeMET CM9088 Digital Wireless Weather Station NOW with Moon Phase, Sunrise & Sunset times
Offered by The UK Weather Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after a few months but I was refunded immediately, 6 May 2014
The indoor sensor stopped showing the outdoor readings after just a few months. I had read reviews saying this had happened to them before I bought one, but what it did seemed good so I still bought one. However when I complained and asked for a refund, I got it very quickly.they said one in a hundred does this.

Olay Rejuvenating Eye Roller - 6ml/0.2oz
Olay Rejuvenating Eye Roller - 6ml/0.2oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Ran out before it worked, 6 May 2014
The cream inside only lasted 2 weeks so although it felt nice I saw no difference at all before it then ran out.

TePe Interdental Brushes 0.5mm Red - 5 Packets of 8 (40 Brushes)
TePe Interdental Brushes 0.5mm Red - 5 Packets of 8 (40 Brushes)
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for your gums, 6 May 2014
My hygienist recommended these and found the right size for me as my teeth are close together. I went from 2's and 3's for my gums' prick test to zeroes all round in just 3 months!

Wildlife Photographer of the Year Portfolio 23
Wildlife Photographer of the Year Portfolio 23
by The Natural History Museum

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Amazing!, 6 May 2014
I saw the pictures in the Natural History Museum exhibition and bought the the book as a result. It's a wonderful reminder of a truly amazing exhibition.

The Great British Year: Wildlife through the Seasons
The Great British Year: Wildlife through the Seasons
by Stephen Moss

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 6 May 2014
Beautiful pictures and very informative dialog. Lovely book to browse through and pick up to make you feel glad to live in Britain.

The Truth About Horses, Friends & My Life As A Coward
The Truth About Horses, Friends & My Life As A Coward

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 6 May 2014
I really enjoyed reading this. It's very light but well written. I'm not sure if a non-horsey person would like it so much as I did but if you've ever had a horse spook, bolt , buck etc then I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Asylum Harbor (A Rachel Scott Adventure Book 1)
Asylum Harbor (A Rachel Scott Adventure Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Just not credible, 8 Sept. 2013
If this is the state of USA policing then I would despair. This is all too contrived and unbelievable. I don't recommend this at all

HANDMADE - SOLID OAK TRADITIONAL WOODEN COAT RACK - 7 NATURAL POLISHED CAST IRON COAT HOOKS
Offered by FOWLERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful for an everyday product, 17 July 2013
This is a lovely product, very functional with the two hooks in one and very good quality wood and brass. It looks beautiful too.

Britain and the EU: In or Out?
Britain and the EU: In or Out?

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 May 2013
I was hoping it would help me understand the advantages and disadvantages of being in the EU but it is just dialogues which don't help me.

SureFire CR123A 3-Volt Lithium Batteries - Freshly Made in the USA - Pack of 4
SureFire CR123A 3-Volt Lithium Batteries - Freshly Made in the USA - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 Mar. 2013
Good value as my previous set lasted a long time and they do the job of powering my very powerful torch very well

Page: 1 | 2