Profile for E. Fleetham > Reviews

5 Tier Cupcake Tree 41 Cup Cake Dessert Silver Stand Holder
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 2 Oct 2013
Easy to assemble and did the job perfectly. My only reservation is that it feels a little flimsy, but as long as it is stored carefully I'm sure it will be used again and again.

24 x PRE-CUT James Bond 007 Cake Toppers Decorations
24 x PRE-CUT James Bond 007 Cake Toppers Decorations
Offered by cakeshopdotcom
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Oct 2013
Just the thing to theme cupcakes for a James Bond party. Arranged on a cupcake tree they looked fabulous. Perfect!

Finding a Future That Fits: Achieve Your Dreams & Discover Your True Self
Finding a Future That Fits: Achieve Your Dreams & Discover Your True Self
by Louise Presley-Turner
Price: 7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars This book really delivers what is promises, 25 April 2012
This book really delivers what it promises, in a friendly and approachable way. The logical layout of the chapters makes it easy to dip in and out of and gain useful insights at every turn of the page. You get a sense that the author uses the tools and techniques described in the book to continually reassess her own life, as well as those of her clients, but above all it made me realise that I CAN take control of how I live my life. It is one of those books that I will refer back to again and again. Highly recommended.

The Game Of Life: Achieve your dreams and discover your true self